Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Theres a bit on twitter someone saying Brown got booked at the penalty incident as well but Clancy realised he had already booked him and never done anything about it.

I seem to remember that when he was booking Katic he raised the yellow twice?? Any one else see this or was the Guinness in control then.

7 minutes ago, semaj said:

Theres a bit on twitter someone saying Brown got booked at the penalty incident as well but Clancy realised he had already booked him and never done anything about it.

I seem to remember that when he was booking Katic he raised the yellow twice?? Any one else see this or was the Guinness in control then.

No he did raise it twice and Crocker said they have both been booked

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No he did raise it twice and Crocker said they have both been booked

He raised it twice but I have to say I assumed Katic wasn't looking the first time and he wanted to make sure he knew he was booked. Sky only put name up on the screen

Just now, Brubear said:

He raised it twice but I have to say I assumed Katic wasn't looking the first time and he wanted to make sure he knew he was booked. Sky only put name up on the screen

It’s own thread started mate, I agree it just looks like he made a cunt of showing the card. 

23 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

first ive seen this cunt brown punching tav in the face. fuck me if the compliance officer does her job (not holding breath) there could be a right few banned. 

As you say they were at it everywhere, but not holding my breath either, we won and that should be enough by their logic, but no more, bout time these cheating cunts were brought to book !

How the fuck the compliance officer doesn't go on to ban that horrible wee cheating scumbag Christie I'll never fucking know. 

It's honestly a fucking disgrace. They cunts should've seen 3 reds. None of those decisions would've been soft or controversial in the slightest. 

The fucking red that Morelos seen was given 40+ seconds after the 4 minutes of stoppage time had already been played. 

Clancy should never ref a top tier game, let alone an old firm, for fucking long enough!

Christie at the very least should see the compliance officer step in now and ban the wee fucking nonce. The precedent was set with that Hearts player as well.

15 hours ago, semaj said:

He did flash the yellow twice.The mongo had a go at Katic(when Katic was on his knees mind)after the pen award 😞

2 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Am I right in thinking tom english had a go at morelos over the gesture , yet he has written before defending the all blacks haka when it included a throat slit gesture which was meant as a threat and too intimidate 

At no time is Morelos even looking up into the stands. He is looking into the dug out the whole time when he makes the gesture. They are grasping at straws.

Archived