Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

You think one of those scum bastards would’ve got carded for that?  

The biggest cheatin bastard of them all (andy fuckin walker) has said in the past,and I quote "if you feel ANY contact then  you SHOULD go down"
There was contact with n'cham,maybe not enough to knock him over,but!!!!...there was contact.
There aint no condemnation of Alfie from me.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

Remember, they're a club open to all

Except....

Protestants/ Non Catholic

Unionists

Jewish

Veteran or serving member of the armed forces

Conservatives 

Royal Family

MBE/OBE/ Knight of the realm etc...

Mo Johnson (they love him still)

Anyone who calls them out for enabling abuse

Referees/ Linesmen who officiate with parity

Feel free to drill down further, barely scratching the surface here but the one club  mantra is a facade propped up by likeminded MSM who fail to address their biased and bigoted core...

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Ref briefly looked back just after this.  There are multiple cameras at the match and would have picked this up easily.  Nada mentioned.  Put that the other way around and Morelos would be getting hammered.  

On 29/12/2019 at 16:37, GA1972 said:

The fact he got sent off for a nothing foul on Brown then that was complete garbage 

Julien should’ve been off for last man bundling Morelos over 

Bolignoli professional foul on Morelos while on a booking 

After getting booked Christie got nutmegged by Morelos then grabbed his crotch to stop him 

All be overlooked in our completely impartial mhedia 

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

sweep sweep sweep but it's not all clubs,it was Septic fans at celtic's stadium and on his twitter page he says 'Rangers have a legal team,they can deal wi it if they wish' WTF?

His other Tweets on this are sound - points the finger at celtic. Don't blame him for not sharing the video, but he made it clear that he has seen strong evidence.

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

sweep sweep sweep but it's not all clubs,it was Septic fans at celtic's stadium and on his twitter page he says 'Rangers have a legal team,they can deal wi it if they wish' WTF?

2 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

His other Tweets on this are sound - points the finger at celtic. Don't blame him for not sharing the video, but he made it clear that he has seen strong evidence.

It's on Facebook, 

7 minutes ago, five stars said:

He should be sending the evidence to the club of the racist supporters and the SFA.

The evidence is in this thread, in the video of him walking off you can hear him being called a black bastard as clear as day! 

1 hour ago, Hadron Collider said:
1 hour ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Shitebag linesmen. Cunts should be all over this n

Lost for words with those scummy cunts.

Hope the club go all the way on the treatment of Alfie. I've said before, I'd really struggle to take that shite if i was him.

I think Stevie and the players have had enough of this shit. To not win the league on merit is one thing, but to be cheated out of it and blatently at that, is on another level.

This backwater is corrupt to the core and hopefully our board have just declared war on it.

15 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

What are we meant to hear? At which point in the video? 

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Must admit, im struggling to pick up what the incident in question was as well.

Dont doubt for a second it happened, but cant pick out the moment in the video.

I can hear monkey getting screamed at him quite clearly on that video.

Plus there's also another video of when he's walking off getting the 'black bastard' treatment. 

6 minutes ago, Trooblue said:

32 seconds in.

Listened about 10 times at around 32 seconds. Genuinely can’t work out what I’m meant to hear. Sounds like someone shouting Alfie or Baldy to me.

Edit:  I hear them shouting something but I can’t tell if it is Monkey or not. I did hear ‘orange bastard’ on the “throat slit” video.

2 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

I can hear monkey getting screamed at him quite clearly on that video.

Plus there's also another video of when he's walking off getting the 'black bastard' treatment. 

Ah okay.

Must say im not 100% convinced that is someone shouting 'monkey'. Sounds a bit more like someone shouting 'Mon Then' to me, but could be wrong.

Ive not seen the other one, but 'Black Bastard' is pretty hard to mishear, so think they are guilty.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Listened about 10 times at around 32 seconds. Genuinely can’t work out what I’m meant to hear. Sounds like someone shouting Alfie or Baldy to me 😂

I thought 'monkey' was very clear. Also some grunting noises. 

Archived