Morelos Red...

Leeds_Bear

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the fuck didn’t he just put it in the net? Most of us would have managed it.    And 1-3 would have been a fairer reflection of the game.

There are two consistent strands in all these threads and each is equally credible.

1.   Alfie needs to sort his head out and learn how to stay on the pitch.

2.  Alfie (in particular) and  Rangers players (in general)  are treated differently to players of other teams (in general) and celtic (in particular).

1 hour ago, evenstevens said:

Clancy was very, very quick to have card out.  He needed no help to get his card out anyway as he's as blatant as they come.  But it was a daft, daft foul to give away for so many reasons.  One, they were going nowhere, two, it was obvious he went with intent of leaving something on Brown.  It just wasn't needed and although he is reffed differently, there was just no need to do it.  None.  Brown was booked for a similar one so it wasn't a scandalous yellow card.  

So what you’re saying is no defence of Alfie and Clancy is a cunt. Well done. 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

He was expecting contact, it was excellent defending from them for a change,tbh if he had pulled his leg back to shoot he would have been caught by ntcham and it would have been a pen

Yip, just try and get a shot away.  He scores or good chance of a penalty and sending off for them.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

The dive was embarrassing and deserving of a yellow.  There was no contact at all.  I don’t know why he didn’t just shoot, or at least try.  Going down like that was the worse thing he could’ve done and now he’ll be banned because of it.  I would expect any player to be sent off for that and I would certainly hope Gerrard tells him not to do anything like that again.  It doesn’t make any real sense and was completely out of character.

He didn’t know anything would happen and I’ve explained why he probably went down. 
You have a Ref that did everything in his power to keep 11 ScumFC players on the pitch but couldn’t wait to get a particular Rangers player off the pitch. 
Whole thing stinks and more we lay the blame at Buff the longer it will continue. 

44 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Looking at it again it does look soft, my point is based on the fact he definitely gets reffed differently,  that's why I feel it was a stupid challenge to make, at that stage of the game and previous fouls against him their was no way clancy wasn't carding him.

Which shouldn’t be Buffs problem mate. Time for the club and his manager to step up for the young lad. 

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

He was expecting contact, it was excellent defending from them for a change,tbh if he had pulled his leg back to shoot he would have been caught by ntcham and it would have been a pen

It would've been a pen?  I can't say for certain but I'd have my doubts

1 hour ago, TMB said:

If already on a yellow (garbage or not) why take a dive and risk getting sent off when in a clear goal scoring opportunity?  He's about 10 yards from the net with only the keeper to beat.  There's no contact on him at all he just drops to the floor.  I love the guy but I can't believe he made the decision to go down in that situation.

gif.thumb.gif.81623ea678df06bfefea2bd273c945a5.gif

You think one of those scum bastards would’ve got carded for that?  

Archived