The meltdown continues....

Billythebear77

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ger_onimo said:

They’re upset because Boyd said he’d played very few games the last few years, and questioned his effort. But poor ickle Leigh has been very, very sad recently so it’s just not fair to suggest he’s a lazy waster because none of it is his fault and everyone should just stop picking on him.

Also, Morelos is a fruitcake, loony, nutjob, headcase, thug, scumbag and should basically just fuck off back to where he came from. And that’s fine cos Sevco

It's an absolute joke

This is time for real Rangers men,  television pundits, media guests on radio programmes, the daily rhags etc to rally around Kris Boyd ? We await your input Legends ? No honestly we are all listening ? 👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻

20 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Anyone read the absolute junk Barry Ferguson 'wrote' in the Record today?

A ghost writer in that fenian rhag most likely .Sign here Barry 

It does seem often ,he actually played for them imo 

Probably even more nauseating than Ally and that’s saying something 

The big man should’ve simply said. 

“ I understand that Leigh has had mental health issues recently, I sure you will find being oot your skull on Cocaine for long periods of time and getting chased around Glasgow by gangsters will do that to you. 
Now fuck off you shower of perma offended child raping scum cunts and don’t question me ever again. “ 

18 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

This is time for real Rangers men,  television pundits, media guests on radio programmes, the daily rhags etc to rally around Kris Boyd ? We await your input Legends ? No honestly we are all listening ? 👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻👂🏻

So that will be Neil McCann giving him a call then. 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Who still buys newspapers in 2020? I used to buy two a day as a youngster. Not bought a paper in five or six years and my life is much better for it. Might be an idea if more people did the same thing?

30 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Who still buys newspapers in 2020? I used to buy two a day as a youngster. Not bought a paper in five or six years and my life is much better for it. Might be an idea if more people did the same thing?

If I knew torching them would put them out of business .I would surely give it a bash😉

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

No just him mate that club. They've went way beyond the mark here. FFS telling someone who's lost a brother to mental health to show more compassion ffs that's low even for them

Thought they didn’t do statements’?

(Apologies if anybody’s already raised that)

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Why is anybody surprised about what he say's. He has got to keep it in his family. Wife ,son's, inlaws all taigs,and he is joining them. F##k him ex Rangers player that jumped ship after getting a new contract with large signing on fee. Wife has always said he was worth watching as would not trust him.

44 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I actually hate Barry Ferguson. Apologist,hand wringing cunt.

I'm not his biggest fan either , but I took the article was aimed at ridiculing arseholes like sutton and hartson still going on about Alfredo more than anything else . 

9 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

They kicking off because Boyd said that he shouldn't throw stuff into the crowd??? Or have I missed something that wasn't on the Twitter clip?

Either way I don't really give a fuck considering what shit lips Sutton and Harrison get away with saying about us, just don't believe how petty they can be.

For me it’s not even the point what fat boy or Sutton day or anycunt else, it’s the fact that them as a club have actively contacted sky sports seeking them to take action over boyds comments. You expect it from the bigot but fuck me, boyds comments were to the point, factual and not out of order in any way, especially from someone who has emotional experience of the damage mental health issues can bring, that beast fc have the brass neck to attack him to the point of threatening his employment, over an issue that they publicly told all and sundry that thumb was suffering, rather than let the truth be outed is just ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is that Boyd made absolutely no mention of his alleged mental health problem. 
I believe he was suffering from some form of mental stress, over indulgence of cocaine, 100s of thousands of pounds in gambling and drug debts to bad horrible bastards will have that affect to be fair. Cunt deserves everything he’s going through, if he wasn’t blessed with a bit of ability with a ball, head be your typical junkie scumbag, in the jail or dead. Absolute worst cunt. 

8 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Big man just released a statement to SKY.  

Decent statement to be fair, just read it there. No apologies offered, nothing retracted and point put across as to why. Cunts have no chance of making him out anything to be other than what he said. Boom take that you permanently offended fenian bastards 

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

Wish someone would tell the club this.

Considering what they as a club, community and section of society have through negligence/ financial gain allowed, enabled and actively continue to cover, up they have no business moralising to anyone about empathy or words that are spoken or written that may have an impact on any category of victim (mental health issues or abuse)...

They literally are the epitome of a disgusting, self serving cult... 

12 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The big man should’ve simply said. 

“ I understand that Leigh has had mental health issues recently, I sure you will find being oot your skull on Cocaine for long periods of time and getting chased around Glasgow by gangsters will do that to you. 
Now fuck off you shower of perma offended child raping scum cunts and don’t question me ever again. “ 

Spot on.

Fuck knows why it isn’t more publicised that the cunts a coke head. 

Arghh my eyes why did I just do that to myself? Was intrigued to see what a twat piece Barry Ferguson had written in the record after reading some of the comments above and I confirm it’s an absolute load of shite however this bit from a former Rangers captain really got on my tits ....

“Me? I love it. I spent my Wednesday night watching the celtic game with one eye and checking my mobile phone for the scoreline from Ibrox with the other”

So instead of watching a live stream or actually being at Ibrox he was watching  the celtic game instead??? WTF? Was he working at the game or something? I don’t no, I literally never watch celtic unless playing us!! 

oh and slagging off a former teammate further up that piece you wrote in the DR  who so publicly backed you when he scored under PLG at Motherwell risking his own position in the team way back in the day just shows what you are Barry.., a cunt of man and not even a closet DFB anymore!

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Spot on.

Fuck knows why it isn’t more publicised that the cunts a coke head. 

Because then maybe someone would actually ask why there was no investigation into his gambling and why no official drug testing was done with the suspension to follow. 

Archived