Rangers v Lokomotiv Tashkent

Dave Hedgehog

6 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

i dont think he will, surely must be injured. ACL is hard to come back from,  murphys better than jones, barker and ojo.

Ojo is not ours nor adds anything, gerrard wont cost losses as might upset liverpool and obviously contract dictated.

Crazy we have gave barker 3 year deal, should have been 1 year proove yourself deal, has not played consistently last season either so was not match fit, jones looked like coming onto something beofre a stupid red card and in jured himself in the process that has cost him half the season, hes in gerrards bad books, he has pace to kill, dont think the composure is ther.

This is why we splashed £7 million on kent.

He really isn’t, Murphy is nowhere near the required standard ffs 

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Murphy was one of our better players when he came in, injured first thing last season and theres goes one season and peoples memories, rather a Rangers daft murphy giving it his all to get match fit then fucking liverpool league one propect ojo or brandon fkn hibs standard barker.

All because of Killies shite sub standard pitch, could have ruined this boys career at twilight part, ACL is hard to come back from

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Barker is a carbon copy of grezda, play the same way and run, body movement the lot. 

Said it when gerrad signed this lot plus hastie, too much, holding back our youth also.

Hastie is a low risk signing, him and Turnbull were the 2 from last season who had the potential to do something and to pick him up for nothing it was a no brainer really, he might not make it at us but it's a logical signing.

Barker on the other hand.....

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Hastie is a low risk signing, him and Turnbull were the 2 from last season who had the potential to do something and to pick him up for nothing it was a no brainer really, he might not make it at us but it's a logical signing.

Barker on the other hand.....

Agree on hastie, however everything  in my past few posts is correct imo

4 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Barker is a carbon copy of grezda, play the same way and run, body movement the lot. 

Said it when gerrad signed this lot plus hastie, too much, holding back our youth also.

If our youth were good enough and/or physically ready to make the step up do you honestly think the manager and the club would have spent money on the likes of Barker, Grezda and Ojo?

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Agree on hastie, however everything  in my past few posts is correct imo

Can't really argue with any of it mate apart from Murphy being the answer, maybe 5 years ago but not now especially on the wing.

Jones looked like he had the potential to come good so hopefully he can knuckle down and get a chance in the 2nd half of the season. The first 11 is pretty much set IMO just need players capable of coming in and doing a job when required.

11 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In Gerrard's post-match interview he said " some people grab opportunities and others push themselves further away "

I would say Patterson, Ojo & Stewart grabbed their opportunities.

I would add Jones to that list, he did well especially considering he is coming back from injury. 

Just now, Cracked Actor said:

I would add Jones to that list, he did well especially considering he is coming back from injury. 

Had a decent game wee dive in the box was a bit daft but contributed well and stretched the game.

19 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

In Gerrard's post-match interview he said " some people grab opportunities and others push themselves further away "

I would say Patterson, Ojo & Stewart grabbed their opportunities.

I noticed that as well, I don't think the likes of Barker have done themselves proud

10 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Barker continuing to prove what a bizarre signing it was. Can't keep the ball, couldnae get a regular game for Hibs and has shown no signs of improvement. Needs shifted on, waste of a wage.

It once again feels like a Mark Allen signing with the Man City connection. It’s not worked out and I’d rather see Middleton being back up to Kent as well as Kennedy start to push on for a place in the first team squad.

2 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

If our youth were good enough and/or physically ready to make the step up do you honestly think the manager and the club would have spent money on the likes of Barker, Grezda and Ojo?

Grezda was supposed to be the best Osijek had, by far - even Barisic backed the signing.

Obviously no one realised he had a flawed winning mentality. 

Archived