Kamberi Signs

Marky.

2 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I know many are not particular bothered about this signing, but listen to him speak

He's absolutely buzzing to be here. Fair play, today his wish came true. Welcome, you are one of us now!

Great that he's laying it on thick can just imagine the uproar on the Hibs forums.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ben51 said:

His quotes. :lol: 

No chance he's going back to the junkies.

My thoughts too, think he knows he's away from them. In actual fact his words speak loud and clear. He wasn't happy there, possibly not since his big fall out with Lennon.

He makes a success of the next 6 months, we will sign him for good I reckon. Don't see why Hibs would send him out on loan otherwise. This doesn't seem like a Ricky Foster style loan deal.

6ft 4 as well. He's a different option to what we have. He's a great option to have. Probably the best striker in Scotland out-with Glasgow (Before tonight at least, oh and Cosgrove is genuinely horse-shit).

Makes you wonder why Vydra was also a target, maybe to play off the front man as well as up top. Happier with the quality we have now, but would have been amazing to get Vydra in too.

7 minutes ago, Marky. said:

I know many are not particular bothered about this signing, but listen to him speak

He's absolutely buzzing to be here. Fair play, today his wish came true. Welcome, you are one of us now!

Did he really just say all that!!!!

Fucking hell lad, welcome to the Famous 😂😂😂

In all honesty. I’ve always thought he was far too good for Hibs. His game has went off the rails a bit but I honestly think we could get the best out of him. He’s an excellent back up for Alfredo and he knows the league well. A brilliant bit of business and he definitely is making sure he’s not going back there. The Hibs fans forums will be in fuckin meltdown. 

Archived