*****Official Killie v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

He was poor, but your usual over the top reaction is a load of bollocks. 
He should’ve had a pen and his goal should’ve stood. 

No chance was that a penalty, imagine that getting given against us? Goes down far too easily 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I also agree with mutton that something is up with alfie.  He just doesn’t look himself at the minute.

He is off form, he hadn’t kicked a ball in anger for 4 weeks before he came back in. Also think all the stuff off the pitch is getting to him. 

but it so predictable at times these results, that when they equalised i knew they'd probably  score again,  Every thing about this team is predictable, mentality, tactics. we are an easy team to play against.

4 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

We will be in exactly the same position in February 2021. Rinse and repeat. Rinse and repeat.

I know. Its the exact same teams/matches he keeps fucking up. The same styles of play, the same fucking stadium, the same everything. 

He is not learning from his mistakes. It's beyond frustrating at this point. 

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

The reactions from both sides to the old firm result says everything. Our lot celebrated like they'd won the champions league, fucked off on holiday and came back in pre-season mode. The taigs shrugged it off, reset and haven't look back since. We're no better than the 'wee teams' we complain about raising their game a few times a season against us, we do exactly the same thing.

Similar to Scotland beating England in anything.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I have sadly resigned myself to accepting that the filth are going to win at least 10 in a row, maybe more.

More hopeful that they'll implode, rather than us doing it by ourselves. Shit state of affairs.

McKenzie handled the ball twice in the run up to the first goal THEN jumped on the back of Tavernier THEN played basketball to stop a throw-in in injury time. Cunt should’ve been sent off twice.

Although, not for the first time we shat it second half. Can’t blame teams parking the bus any more. Attack us, create one chance and our defence will make sure you get a goal.

4 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

The reactions from both sides to the old firm result says everything. Our lot celebrated like they'd won the champions league, fucked off on holiday and came back in pre-season mode. The taigs shrugged it off, reset and haven't look back since. We're no better than the 'wee teams' we complain about raising their game a few times a season against us, we do exactly the same thing.

Great post mate was just saying the exact same thing instead of pushing on they have thought it was job done just because they battered the scum. Look at the table now fucking makes you sick.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Listen I’m not getting personal with you CB 

it my opinions ok .As you have yours 

We have been poor, but that same team got us to a game against Braga in the last 32 of Europa League and played the scum of the pitch twice in a row. 

They aren’t shite footballers so claiming they are is nonsense. You can question their mentality to actually win something that’s fine, I agree we have too many that when it really comes to the crunch they go into a shell. 

1 minute ago, frazer89 said:

but it so predictable at times these results, that when they equalised i knew they'd probably  score again,  Every thing about this team is predictable, mentality, tactics. we are an easy team to play against.

True, but it doesn't help when the manager is bringing on substitutes with just 5 minutes to go.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We have been poor, but that same team got us to a game against Braga in the last 32 of Europa League and played the scum of the pitch twice in a row. 

They aren’t shite footballers so claiming they are is nonsense. You can question their mentality to actually win something that’s fine, I agree we have too many that when it really comes to the crunch they go into a shell. 

i expect braga will beat us next week,it has all went to shit

Well I’m sure we will agreeing with one another again tomorrow . Maybe I’m being a bit harsh tonight but I’m gutted like most of the bears 

The euro runs have been good eh. You wonder why ! 

9 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Out thought by TLB, embarrassing stuff really. They brought in players in Jan that haven't changed them but he's tweaked their formation to try and produce even more in the final third than what they were.  We are woeful in the final third and what we've watched since the Stranraer game has been reeking of pish. 

6 minutes ago, fernando0606 said:

No chance was that a penalty, imagine that getting given against us? Goes down far too easily 

The 2nd one is a penalty the defender had both hands on him and pushed. The first was weak but if you book Buff you have to book Dicker but that would’ve meant sending him off and that was never happening. 

Halliday was ok tonight but if either Barasic or Tav are missing we are fucking garbage as the other team can just double up on the one that is there rendering both flanks useless. We really need good attacking cover for full back or a change of formation when either is missing. 

The referee was a fucking disgrace yet again. Yet Another game that with var we win.

That being said , we simply weren’t good enough. The midfield posted missing again. Morelos not up to his usual standard although our winner should have stood. Kent has been fucking garbage since the break. Cant blame Hagi too much for obvious reasons. The defence were great bar the two goals where they defended like fucking amateurs. 

Seasons a fucking right off due to one bad month yet again. Fucked it.

Archived