Gerrards a Shitebag - post match reaction

scottyc06

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The 6 attempts and 6 failures he talked about, was also very telling, he was brought here to win things he hasn’t done it and no one needs to tell him. 

I havent listened to the interview but said to the boy there that  he might quit as 6 opportunities to win something and really only 1 league cup where we were close.

If you had given the hibs or kilmarnock manager the transfer and wages budget  gerrard had for 2 years, would they have won something? There lies the problem

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

i said from start it was massive job,  look what he took on and how far they where in front ffs. who would turn us around? we have no money ffs. 

How much money do Killie have? Or Hearts? Sr Johnstone? Or the other teams that have a baw hair of our budget but seem to have us sussed.

Any manager who is a manager would beat these teams with the players at his dispoal.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Question is whether Steven Gerrard can cross the mentality bridge from great performer to hard bastard winner?

Win, win, win - at all costs and fuck everyone that gets in your way to winning, loyal only to those that help you win and ruthless with those who don’t. 

This is exactly what is required, his whole managerial future hinges on his next moves, he will always get a job in the game because of his reputation but to get where he wants to be he will have to be a roaring Ibrox success.

I like the guy and wish him well.

11 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I havent listened to the interview but said to the boy there that  he might quit as 6 opportunities to win something and really only 1 league cup where we were close.

If you had given the hibs or kilmarnock manager the transfer and wages budget  gerrard had for 2 years, would they have won something? There lies the problem

That's a very good point @Bearsden bear, it's not an uneven football field we are playing against, it's a mountain sized sheer wall of money and corrupt  influence over in the east end of Glasgow.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

To be fair he just did roast everyone of them in the RTV interview. 

I’ve only seen his interview after the game when he said he hasn’t spoke to them and it’s not the right time

fair enough I’d have plenty to say but Gerrard can’t say what us fans would say to them, he needs them wether he thinks they are shite or not

37 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Many defeatists out tonight, wanting Gerrard gone. Its not the correct course of action at this time. He is our best chance at stopping 10iar and getting a league title. He needs backed again this summer. After that then i will join the group wanting him gone. 

Hahahaha

1 hour ago, RowX said:

Most of them are his players and Tavernier will never lift a major trophy as Rangers captain. I’ve said it before on here and I’m saying it again. 

Don’t give a fuck who gets upset with this, there are many other better managers in this league in terms of tactics. If we’re keeping him which really we have to financially he better got shot of his backroom team and get on the phone to Tommy Wright and persuade him to come in as his No2 

I took ye half serious till you said sack the back room team and bring in fucking Tommy Wright, I’d stop supporting us if that happened that’s how good your idea is

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Question is whether Steven Gerrard can cross the mentality bridge from great performer to hard bastard winner?

Win, win, win - at all costs and fuck everyone that gets in your way to winning, loyal only to those that help you win and ruthless with those who don’t. 

29 minutes ago, pcbear said:

This is exactly what is required, his whole managerial future hinges on his next moves, he will always get a job in the game because of his reputation but to get where he wants to be he will have to be a roaring Ibrox success.

I like the guy and wish him well.

He certainly brings a certain a bit of class but he’s never won a league title before, that takes a certain mentality.

I don’t see Walter, JW or Mr Struth saying I’ve not been in to see the players yet - I see them saying I’ve been in and I’ve chucked a telly at them, kicked the shit out the captain and sent the rest of them to play in the the reserves, they’ll be lapping dunes come Monday muttering ‘I am Rangers’ in their sleep! Fuck being second, fuck not being first!

And, by the way, not reporting in on time for training- you can spend the rest of your contract sitting in the stand until you beg forgiveness from us and we choose to forgive you. There’s no love like our love but there’s no hate like we can hate.

And, we’re not Liverpool that can go 30 years between titles, 9 is the max now so shape up or ship the fuck out!

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

That's a very good point @Bearsden bear, it's not an uneven football field we are playing against, it's a mountain sized sheer wall of money and corrupt  influence over in the east end of Glasgow.

Aye it’s a conspiracy as far reaching as the Vatican so it is.

That or the squad he’s assembled are fucking bottlers and he’s a one trick pony.

2 hours ago, Taipan said:

He certainly brings a certain a bit of class but he’s never won a league title before, that takes a certain mentality.

I don’t see Walter, JW or Mr Struth saying I’ve not been in to see the players yet - I see them saying I’ve been in and I’ve chucked a telly at them, kicked the shit out the captain and sent the rest of them to play in the the reserves, they’ll be lapping dunes come Monday muttering ‘I am Rangers’ in their sleep! Fuck being second, fuck not being first!

And, by the way, not reporting in on time for training- you can spend the rest of your contract sitting in the stand until you beg forgiveness from us and we choose to forgive you. There’s no love like our love but there’s no hate like we can hate.

And, we’re not Liverpool that can go 30 years between titles, 9 is the max now so shape up or ship the fuck out!

9 isn’t the max. Fuck 1 is unacceptable.

9 will give the mhank’s plenty to celebrate. It’s fucking humiliating. 9 is record equalling. 

Its digusting.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Worked for them.

Hope he doesn’t quit. He’s a young manager who I believe will be a winner and yes is learning the game. After today’s result I hope he realizes he has to be ruthless with some of these players. If he stays I expect a few to be gone as they haven’t pulled their weight in the league. We need players who are up for the savagery of the SPL.  The cost of dumping him and his staff would probably pay for a couple of new players. 

If Gerrard cannot see the obvious week on week, then he is Stevie Wonder. 

These players are what they are and they don't pick themselves. Others should have been given their chance, but favourites, no matter how dug shite contiually remain first pick.

Then there is his tactics. I have never witnessed such a disorganised and dysfunctional team. There is little togetherness out the. You'd think they had never olayed together before.

This result is down to Gerrard as is his failure to drop the continual under peformers. The responsibility is his but he again fails to acknowledge it.

Sad state of affairs.

Expect more humiliations.

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

When you look at Stewart leading the line and Naismith for them it was like night and day

took me back to the likes of Kevin Kyle 

the one in the first half where Kent sent him away and he turned inside  was pathetic

I actually lobbed my phone away at that, there is your *game changer" too afraid to shoot with his right foot, fucking embarrassing 

Archived