New Manager

58 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Whoever Wilson ends up choosing he knows the manager will need to have a good knowledge of the game up here from the off, has experience, has built sides for winning games not a style and knows the club. 

If he goes Scottish then someone like Alex Neil ticks most of them boxes. If he decides for a foreigner then fuck knows.

Why does he need to have a good knowledge of the game up here??

Are Scottish teams rampaging all over Europe because the Euro teams don’t know about Scottish Football. 

Alex Neil a Fenian cunt of the highest order, ffs silly season manger time has started early. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Howsitgoing said:

What about them going down a level to make space for a new experienced mentor being Gerrards assistant? I think they might stay for that.

That's a different scenario. Which I don't believe will happen. But they are not staying if Gerrard leaves. And I totally get that. 

Two months ago he was the messiah. Taking us past the groups and sitting top of the league. 

This place is bi-polar man.  Why is Gerrard to blame for underperforming players?  He needs to add more quality to the side and that needs investment. 

a new manager (our tenth in ten years ffs) would make not one bit of difference.  

1 minute ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

This Rangers board know they are nothing without Gerrard. 

Constant pish just keeps pouring from you.

Nobody is bigger than this club , when hes gone we move on and get better , he can go back where he came from if they will have him , which I doubt...........

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Two months ago he was the messiah. Taking us past the groups and sitting top of the league. 

This place is bi-polar man.  Why is Gerrard to blame for underperforming players?  He needs to add more quality to the side and that needs investment. 

a new manager (our tenth in ten years ffs) would make not one bit of difference.  

The biggest issue is that you’re looking at a full new team again and that’s after him already spending 20 odd million..

Just now, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Getting genuinely good managers to come to Scotland is a whole different thing though. 

The issue is our next manager has to have a track record in winning things. No more projects.

They’re not easy to find.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

The biggest issue is that you’re looking at a full new team again and that’s after him already spending 20 odd million..

It’s the same then for any manager that comes in.  He had us playing well, decent to watch football. I was buzzing to be top of the league and out the groups. I really thought we were on to something. 

some players (not all) have pissed their pants and are playing like amateurs.  

I don’t know what’s happened but a new manager (who ffs?) is not the answer. 

he’s got it in him. We’ve all seen it. That’s undeniable 

5 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

That's a different scenario. Which I don't believe will happen. But they are not staying if Gerrard leaves. And I totally get that. 

I’d give Gerrard another season but it can’t be done with current staff. Will Gerrards name attract an experienced semi-retired manager wanting to be his mentor, possibly?  The rest of this season needs to be his opportunity to show he has what it takes, demote Beale and McAllister replace with said semi retired manager, finish the Rangers careers of at least three who have failed him and get a stable team that can challenge Leverkusen and push the scum for the league title,

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Season is over they can put whoever they want in charge to simply get the team to the grounds to play the games. 

Europe league last 16. We get through that we get more money. The season is most definitely not done. 

1 hour ago, thehost said:

If we are paying Gerard levels of salary we can attract all sorts of quality managers

No we cant. Theres nobody else in the world who can do a  better job.

No laughing at the back.

4 minutes ago, five stars said:

Gerrards done enough to deserve 1 more season but he has to work out how to play against the hammer throwers of Scottish football before the end of this season.

That's the main problem beating the other sides who set up so negatively and breaking them down. But  huge plus points under Gerrard definately European Run, cup final, knowing we can beat them and an exceptional home record. 

Archived