Rangers Statement

eskbankloyal

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Backbone will only be evident when the spfl attempt to not relegate hearts but give the tarriers the title, when we as a club are left standing ourselves against them

So true, they all hate us so would rather just give the mhanks the title to fuck us over because it has no bearing on 9 other clubs.  Not one of them give a fuck about the situation other than Hearts. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

I've read Traynor's statements. That's not him. 

I agree with you "actions speak louder than words." But the people who find the slightest bit of negativity in that statement are the first to moan when we say nothing.

Nobody’s finding anything negative in the statement that I’ve read so far.

28 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Backbone will only be evident when the spfl attempt to not relegate hearts but give the tarriers the title, when we as a club are left standing ourselves against them

I hope the attempt to relegate them Jim . It will be part of the monumental fuck up . Hearts and Rangers can then join ranks to fight these corrupt bastards . It may even be a blessing in disguise .

It was only ever going to take something like this , to out the enemies from both these bodies SFA / SPFL . Would be better having 2 out of 3 of Scotland's biggest clubs going after them together . At this point . Sporting rivalries should be set aside with both our clubs .

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think so Rob . We hopefully have a good position to go after , what we expect from out authorities tomorrow . We have to start being firm and decisive

Although my opinion on them has moved dramatically over the last 8 years, Hearts are at least 1 club who will take a stand along with ourselves (according to the statement(s) anyway). Hopefully other clubs who actually care about any sense of ‘sporting integrity‘ if any should also make a stand and the season prize money should be split evenly through the leagues...

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

If it goes to a vote, they'll buy hearts off with an extended league and no relegation. Then they'll have their 11-1.

I have feeling , both Rangers and Hearts may have had words with each other, before tomorrow

There is no integrity in Scottish football, only vengeful taigs in all positions who will bend, tear up or ignore the rule book.

Welfare of human beings come first unlike what the vermin Lennon came out with demanding silverware.

We as always lead in attitude and Integrity.

I would say shame on the taigs but as we have seen from the court rooms all around the country these cunts have no shame or morals.

16 minutes ago, writingranger said:

If it goes to a vote, they'll buy hearts off with an extended league and no relegation. Then they'll have their 11-1.

This!

They’ll basically just add two teams from Championship and avoid relegating Hearts, that way taking out two teams with grievances in Hearts and United. Then they’ll give the taigs title with the only resistance coming from us. 

3 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I can see us being pitched as the villains in all of this, which would be completely ridiculous.

There's just too much goodwill for Liverpool and the scum are trying to desperately cling onto this with their grubby yellow nailed claws, 

We're the villains in every situation imaginable, fuck them. 

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

This!

They’ll basically just add two teams from Championship and avoid relegating Hearts, that way taking out two teams with grievances in Hearts and United. Then they’ll give the taigs title with the only resistance coming from us. 

They add two teams from the championship then all other clubs potentially lose one home game against each of us and the tarriers, no way will that be voted for, sure st johnstone said by giving more tickets to either set of fans it was the best part of half a million a season 

15 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

2 faced wanker and Hollicom spunk bucket Chris Sutton is raging we have made a statement.

That alone makes it worthwhile.

His dog didn’t die, it committed suicide to it didn’t need to be seen on the street with him. 

Dunno why as we are agreeing with what he said in his English Daily Mirror article.

Archived