Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

3 minutes ago, Prince George said:

Would an II not chech phone calls and who he made them to however this is not proof he was threatening in manner.

Clubs would come forward an give evidence only in the event of a independent investigation. These clubs might be backing him up right now due to holding a gun to their head over the pyramid system.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Somebody needs to get a better nickname for this yin before he gets his jotters,something of the same standard as blinky wanbaw would be brilliant 

No idea, I think  he's too much of a boring cunt to  give a decent nickname to, I don't think you're going to get any better than blinky wan baw

NldxSR.gif

Specky nae baws

image.png

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Listened to the H&H podcast well worth a listen.  

The women that prick sutton retweeted on it was on Marina.

Brilliant to hear she couldn't give a shit about the abuse the wanker tried to let loose on her. Laughed it off. 

Mate I was in the car  for a bit and was unfortunate to catch the scudbook from Stirling on radio catholic and immediately switched it off and put H&H on.

The girl was kidding on she was in hiding because of that bankrupt lapdog dick, thought the boy Hogg came across well with his straight talking views and saying he doesn't give a fuck they can all sue him.

Good listen.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Not all solicitors are clever mate, in fact, few are.  It's what folk perceive  to be.

My view is that a Solicitor is a failed Lawyer, ideal when you want everyday problems fixed or buying a house, whereas a Lawyer is further up the Law ladder and more clever.

Watch "The Chase" on tv, you'll see how clever a Solicitor is.

Ooft shots fired to the solicitor's out there 😂 

4 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Not all solicitors are clever mate, in fact, few are.  It's what folk perceive  to be.

My view is that a Solicitor is a failed Lawyer, ideal when you want everyday problems fixed or buying a house, whereas a Lawyer is further up the Law ladder and more clever.

Watch "The Chase" on tv, you'll see how clever a Solicitor is.

Solicitor is a lawyer.

Just now, Big Al II said:

Solicitor is a lawyer.

In Scotland only mate, goes back many years when folk we're not educated  and it stuck, even today.

To para phrase  - A Solicitor is a Solicitor is a solicitor, but a cigar is a good smoke.

13 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Hope you're right as when I heard Keevins make ( Liewells) suggestion I immediately thought this was their way of getting it back under their control.

Had visions of Harper McCloud or whatever they're called being handed the contract.

Whoever it is would have to be acceptable to both parties  like a court jury.

No I was being sarcastic mate .I would trust nothing that Keevins suggested and even less any kangaroo court in this rhancid cesspit of corruption .The Law Society will be full of them mate 100%  most likely 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No I was being sarcastic mate .I would trust nothing that Keevins suggested and even less any kangaroo court in this rhancid cesspit of corruption .The Law Society will be full of them mate 100%  most likely 

That was my immediate thought.

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I wonder if theres anyone out there called Billy Ireland?

:lol:

Not heard of one mate ..... but do know of one Jill Ireland who was married to Charles Bronson ....... she was tasty ..... doubt if even a Billy with that surname would be though.

🇬🇧

26 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Somebody needs to get a better nickname for this yin before he gets his jotters,something of the same standard as blinky wanbaw would be brilliant 

Peter Lawwell’s Japs Eye.

After all he is a bit of a dick. 

38 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They eventually did vote it through,but there are unanswered questions what led to that that are part of the requested investigation 

Its thick taigs well maybe not that thick they know it all centres round them getting a tainted title and they think that’s what this is all about ,And because they know it’s coming their way now they see no point on carrying on any further 

The jist of it is that something sinister happened with that no vote....if nothing untoward had happened regarding whether the vote genuinely did get lost(stop laughing at the back)their are clearly trust issues with what happened from there on in and why Dundee then changed their vote

The funny thing is, if the vote had went through and the resolution had failed, we would most likely be in a better place to move forward, somewhere inbetween now and the last 30 odd days would probably have yielded another resolution that might of satisfied the vast majority,  as it stands the whole Dundee vote reeks of underhanded tactics and that is what is leading to civil war and could be the very undoing of a good few of them.

Archived