Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

If I was Douglas Park, I'd be getting in touch with this SPFL cabal tonight and say last chance, because, if our motion at the EGM for an independent enquiry tomorrow falls short of the votes needed, the very next thing we'll be doing is tabling a vote of no confidence in the lot of you and get you that way.

So if I were you's and, as you keep saying have done nothing wrong, so if you've nothing to hide, grant the request voluntarily (which we'll pay for) and if there's no wrong doing you'll obviously keep your positions. Doing it our way, you're defo goners.

What do you have to lose?

Or is there something I'm missing here as to why it can't be as black and white as that? 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

And yet no one , not even Keevins, will mention that the scum haven't said a word about anything . This show is just not good for your state of mind 

It is basically a propaganda show for the bheasts , appearing  to be neutral 

:tu:

Exactly  mate ..... when really .... they are the single sole cause of this whole clown show.

🇬🇧

That DR article is a utter disgrace! Keith Jackson is gonna realise very very soon that he's backed the wrong horse. 

What are these journalists gonna do when all this goes to court and everything comes out

What then

1 hour ago, PeeJayBee said:

I don’t know why anyone still likes or agrees with this guy’s posts. Since the start of this, he’s been wrong at every turn. Came into it with statements that led you to believe he was somehow ITK, but disappears like snow off a dyke when it goes tits up, only to reappear when there’s a bit of momentum. 

Stop making comments that are clearly made up and misleading! @eskbankloyal has always shown to be the most reliable one when it comes to information. 

Thanks for using your first post in years to come out and have a go. I'll take shit from posters I respect, who contribute to this open forum, if they don't agree with what I say and have reason to.

I'll fully agree with you that @eskbankloyal is very reliable with his info regardless if its something we want or don't want to hear.

Go back underground as you say or keep posting, water off a ducks back to me.

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

If I was Douglas Park, I'd be getting in touch with this SPFL cabal tonight and say last chance, because, if our motion at the EGM for an independent enquiry tomorrow falls short of the votes needed, the very next thing we'll be doing is tabling a vote of no confidence in the lot of you and get you that way.

So if I were you's and, as you keep saying have done nothing wrong, so if you've nothing to hide, grand the request voluntarily (which we'll pay for) and if there's no wrong doing you'll obviously keep your positions. Doing it our way, you're defo goners.

What do you have to lose?

Or is there something I'm missing here as to why it can't be as black and white as that? 

Spfl know that if we get around 50% or even more of the vote , a vote of confidence may arise. I say may, as, if Doncaster were to resign after what would be a disasterous vote for them, I think negotiations behind closed doors might take place. DP would ask, nay demand, the fat boy goes too, if not, then a confidence vote. Tomorrow's vote is just the beginning of what could be a long protracted business.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

That DR article is a utter disgrace! Keith Jackson is gonna realise very very soon that he's backed the wrong horse. 

What are these journalists gonna do when all this goes to court and everything comes out

What then

It’s a fukkin joke of an article mate 

Just now, bornabear said:

Spfl know that if we can around 50% or even more of the vote , a vote of confidence may arise. I say may, as, if Doncaster were to resign after what would be a disasterous vote for them, I think negotiations behind closed doors might take place. DP would ask, nay demand, the fat boy goes too, if not, then a confidence vote. Tomorrow's vote is just the beginning of what could be a long protracted business.

Yeah I had something similar in mind, for example, as you say there if there's 50% onside then that's good justification for a vote of confidence - so his arse will be doing buttons right now.

You know more about the business and resolution side of things than me, so it's good to get that clarity that it's an option.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Yeah I had something similar in mind, for example, as you say there if there's 50% onside then that's good justification for a vote of confidence - so his arse will be doing buttons right now.

You know more about the business and resolution side of things than me, so it's good to get that clarity that it's an option.

Cheers mate.

I'm not an oracle, just trying to figure out the next move. Not knowing any of the folk involve, it's a mere guess, but we have certainly played this to perfection so far.

The silence from us after our allegations was a brilliant move.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

About time someone called him out on his shite mate. Everyone else is too scared to and you're the only one with the baws to do it. Dont listen  to them and get stuck right in.

Well I don't think that's correct, I think I get questioned about my opinions shit loads. You call me out but I still agree with what you have to say sometimes. Always stand by saying what I think at that time until convinced otherwise like no doubt everyone else does. If he wants to get stuck in then I'm sure hes a big enough boy to do that himself.

8 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Spfl know that if we get around 50% or even more of the vote , a vote of confidence may arise. I say may, as, if Doncaster were to resign after what would be a disasterous vote for them, I think negotiations behind closed doors might take place. DP would ask, nay demand, the fat boy goes too, if not, then a confidence vote. Tomorrow's vote is just the beginning of what could be a long protracted business.

I have not been on here as much today mate, so wondering if you really think we can get near the  50%, I would love it to happen, but it seems a bit optimistic.

Your opinion would be appreciated even at this late hour. :thumbup:

9 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Imagine that, he is now just a lap dog for the tarriers. 

Always been a lapdog bru, he's a glory hunter and if we come out this with a convincing win, he'll be licking DP's arse, only when he does, DP will shit on him.

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Well I don't think that's correct, I think I get questioned about my opinions shit loads. You call me out but I still agree with what you have to say sometimes. Always stand by saying what I think at that time until convinced otherwise like no doubt everyone else does. If he wants to get stuck in then I'm sure hes a big enough boy to do that himself.

:lol:

fucking hell mate.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Its all about opinions that's why I love this forum it encourages different opinions. 

You'll always get dug now mate because of ur ITK posts

😁😁😁

Just now, Bears r us said:

I have not been on here as much today mate, so wondering if you really think we can get near the  50%, I would love it to happen, but it seems a bit optimistic.

Your opinion would be appreciated even at this late hour. :thumbup:

It's hard to gauge but if you note down the teams who are defo voting for it and include the teams who have issued statements since the fiasco vote it might be pretty close.

Rangers
Hearts
Aberdeen
Inverness CT
Falkirk
Partick Thistle
Dumbarton
East Stirling
Stenhousemuir 
Clyde 
East Fife 
Stranraer 
Ayr United 
Edinburgh City (rumoured) 

There's rumours about Hibs not being happy, talk a few weeks ago Livingston weren't .... if all that's correct that's 16 and a kick in the balls off half.

I know Kelty and Brora aren't in the vote, but it's another two voices putting pressure on regardless.

Obviously celtic, Hamilton, Dundee, Dundee United, Alloa, Brechin, Dunfermline, Raith Rovers and St Mirren aren't going to vote for it - that's 9 you can count out ... in fact make that 10 if that prick that used to play for us that runs Morton's comments a few weeks ago are anything to go by too.

Obviously that's all a bit fag packet math but there's every chance if I'm in the ball park 50% is attainable.

Jackson saying Inverness tried to secretly n&v the season. The following is a paragraph from the  Inverness statement yesterday...

"To be absolutely clear, since the shutdown on Friday 13th of March by the SFA, the BOD and Management of ICTFC has had and still have no issue with the clubs in 1st place of each division being awarded the league title if there is no possibility of winning those titles on the field of play, none whatsoever."

Archived