Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Brechin backing the SPFL as they are getting away with a potential crippling relegation that would, after the Coronavirus pandemic, end them.

That guarantees them being used as a finger puppet by Doncaster.

You help me and I help you. Blatant doesn’t do it justice.

Also, if relegated, wanted into the lowland league and not the highland league which is where they should be.

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All league 2 clubs decided to agree with Ferguson in shutting the pyramid system back in January.

Not about that, It was about our dossier alleging:

“that Ken Ferguson (Brechin City Chairman and SPFL Board Director) called League 2 clubs and told them that Inverness had changed their vote to YES and, as a result, the Resolution was going to be approved and that there was no point in League 2 clubs voting NO.”

they deny this and state they have the backing of all league 2 clubs. 

that’s a worry

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

or the start of a trumped up charge against Rangers. I forget the rule but it's to do with badmouthing another club.

But they say they have this evidence in writing from ALL league 2 clubs 🤷‍♂️

It's strange the teams that are bringing the bullying/threats to light such as ourselves, ICT etc with evidence of it aren't being taken seriously enough, then lying cunts such as Doncaster and that cunt bag from Dunfermline are trying to turn it on its head with no shred of evidence and all just heresay....

That's what's known as Deflection of the highest order, and should tells its own story to any credible Journalist, not least, anyone with a single brain cell in their head... 

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

I agree on the surface it is worrying. However I’m comforted by the fact that Rangers included it in the dossier they must have some evidence to support that claim 

21 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Although the worrying thing is Brechin have stated they have the backing of every league 2 club. 

which is a massive statement to make if they are lying. 

Probably bullied them all into saying that....

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Agreed which is why it is worry but I can't see Rangers putting it in the dossier without evidence to back it up. Which makes me think they are trying to make a trumped up charge in the making.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

“that Ken Ferguson (Brechin City Chairman and SPFL Board Director) called League 2 clubs and told them that Inverness had changed their vote to YES and, as a result, the Resolution was going to be approved and that there was no point in League 2 clubs voting NO.”

that’s a worry

I wouldn’t say it’s a worry, for it to be in the dossier we must have had some form of contact from league 2 clubs claiming this, and even if we’ve got it wrong it will be minor, as long as the stuff on Doncaster is water tight I’m not really fussed if ken Ferguson walls away unscathed

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

that’s a worry

All clubs will back him up because Ferguson has leverage over them with the shutting of the pyramid system. They are phone calls that were made and not recorded. Why would our QC that we have brought in allow this to be put in our dossier if there was nothing there at all?

3 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Might take a wee undercover of the night trip to Brechin to cut that fucking hedge right down to the fucking ground. 

Burn it to the ground instead. 👍🏻

2 minutes ago, Alwaysblue said:

I agree on the surface it is worrying. However I’m comforted by the fact that Rangers included it in the dossier they must have some evidence to support that claim 

Fuck here’s hoping cos that’s some statement to come out with btw

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All clubs will back him up because Ferguson has leverage over them with the shutting of the pyramid system. They are phone calls that were made and not recorded. Why would our QC that we have brought in allow this to be put in our dossier if there was nothing there at all?

Not sure but Brechin must have some balls with their statement then. 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Doncaster in todays papers, Brechin and Dunfermline also release statements.

All a big coincidence that it’s the day before the EGM vote.

People remember the last message (or messenger) they heard or read.

That’ll be the hope, anyway.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Hes got leverage over all of them and from what Kelty have said is a known bully.

Some clubs have stated that they will only provide evidence to an ii due to fears of repercussions . This could include clubs from league 2.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Fuck here’s hoping cos that’s some statement to come out with btw

It's a fucking bully statement.

"I've done nothing wrong and I'll get all my mates to vouch for me, they'll even say I was fantastic" 

.....Turns around to his mates....

"You better be backing me up or I'll tell them all you shut the pyramid system"

Archived