Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Rangers have said our legal advice is that we have a good chance of Doncaster and others being removed through the courts, due to breaches in corporate governance laws. This was just following procedure, Court was always the only outcome.

Today is not unexpected at all. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was of course expected but we gave them an offer to pay for the independent investigation so they wouldn't need to suffer financially they fucked it so now they will be paying part of the bill when we take the SPFL to court.

So what are the next steps? If you were to go through all of them as it would be expected to be done in the correct manner?

Vote of no confidence then C of A for sport? Are they potential steps? Are there other steps?

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

We were ALWAYS going to lose the vote today. It all depended on how much. 13 is ok, although I was looking for about 15.

This is how I saw it mate.... take away the 8 on the board including Rangers would have left 34. Nothing less than 50% or 17 was acceptable in my eyes. I wanted 21.

4 minutes ago, Fatman10 said:

This was of course expected but we gave them an offer to pay for the independent investigation so they wouldn't need to suffer financially they fucked it so now they will be paying part of the bill when we take the SPFL to court.

This. Hell mend them. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

27 clubs happy enough to play in a setup even if it's rigged

Amazing

Minus 7 board member clubs and the 5-6 obvious ones with something to gain (or remove the risk of losing something) from the status quo.

Interesting to see who voted what.

When we called this on our own we were 2.38% of the whole, the % now is 31% with another near 5% floating and 6 of the seven board members 14.28% voting for themselves, crunch these up and it aint far of 50/50.

3 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

32.5% of those who voted were in favour of an Inquiry. No matter how the SPFL dress it up that is not an overwhelming vote in their favour.

Not a relevant percentage. The clubs that abstained consciously did so, they didn't just forget to vote. The relevant % is that of those entitled to vote.

Let's not start spinning the way others do.

Archived