Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, fergiebubs said:

Correct. 

And if thistle are counted as 1st division, then Hearts must be counted as championship. Still doesn't add up.

Our league hasn’t officially ended.

This is as good a number voting yes, as we could have expected I think.

Many would  not vote yes just because it us who were the leaders asking for the Ind Investigation, but it is a terrible indictment of what football has become in Scotland.

It  plainly shows far too many clubs are willing to work with a board and executives who are willing to bully and tell lies to get their way, this is not a a bad reflection on Rangers, but every club who refused to back our proposal, shame on each and every one of them. Bastards. 

10 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I said some feel  happy finishing second as long as we improved on the previous year. Similar,  some people seem happy at 13 because we have some on our side. It is not enough.

It’s still not like that. 

15 minutes ago, chris182 said:

9 no votes in the Championship? WTF

Another empty restructure promise? 

I think these cunts must be the biggest scumbags outside the bheasts 

All lied  too ,yet they all fall into line 

How can you abstain?

Presumably that means you’re not sure if the SPFL is bent or not? You’re undecided?

Guess what would clarify things for you?

Yep, a fucking inquiry.

:headwall:

Scum have got a shitload of friendlies to fit in after this.

11 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I still dont understand why no fucker in the press questions why sliteyes and his bum chum grey were pleading,

Scottish football , is it so corrupt now that the majority are quite happy dipping their brown noses in the trough?

It is absolutely disgraceful how our press are in the pockets of the SNP and the tarriers.    

13 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Rangers and the other clubs that wanted an investigation need to take this to the next step.

For me the future of Scottish football depends on it as I will not watch a corrupt league on any terms.

What happens next is vital. How can anyone continue as if nothing is wrong?

Therein lies the crux of the matter. Corrupt to the core.

A minority 13 votes in my world is not a victory. It remains a defeat, because wtf harm does an II do if no one has anything to hide? More to benefit everyone and allay any suspicions one way or another. Everycunt bar the one, should have could have voted for the II.

For me the result confirms there is shit to be uncovered, so I do hope the club continue in their pursuit of wrong doing.

I expect a statement from the club, but don't know if better to do it before or after the SPFL put out their triumphilist glory statement defaming us, which won't be too long in coming methinks.

23 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not the way it works mate, sadly. It's determined by those eligible to vote, so 31% (or 30.9%) it is. 

If my arithmetic is right. It's often not.

Yes, your numbers are right mate.

I was just making the point that we got just under a third of those who actually expressed an opinion, which I don’t think is disastrous.

Would have liked to have got 40% on our side, but it still shows a significant level of discontent.

MacLennan - "I have taken careful note of the concerns expressed by the minority of clubs which voted in favour and when we are back to playing football in a safe environment, I will bring clubs together to discuss the lessons learned"

More "robust conversations" then?

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Anyone buying tickets for away games next season can get themselves tae fuck.

Never been a more appropriate time for the Rangers support to unite once and for all.

Can I just point out that the people running the SPFL had no right to openly ask the club to support them in saying no as they are employed by the clubs themselves.

They should 100% be nuetral as they simply cannot openly side with anyone.

They have to work equally for all clubs at all times but in this shambles they have sided with clubs that sided with them.

They should have been told to say nothing from the very start. 

Any accusations on them whether they think they were wrong or not would be dealt with in time. 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Big difference between a vote to simply remove Doncaster and a vote for a full Inquiry. 

So they won’t vote for an independent free inquiry but they’ll vote out Doncaster?

Seriously doubt it, if they wanted him out they’d vote for the inquiry.

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

MacLennan - "I have taken careful note of the concerns expressed by the minority of clubs which voted in favour and when we are back to playing football in a safe environment, I will bring clubs together to discuss the lessons learned"

More "robust conversations" then?

He is an arrogant wanker of a man.  Hope he gets hit by a bus.

Archived