Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

please spare us the throw in the towel , defeatist  , absolutely pathetic nonsense  ........

We should all have known the vote was going this way . It changes nothing 

It’s what happens next, they were always winning this vote and our club know this.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Lenzie Loyal said:

14 clubs with no confidence in the people running the game is a disaster for any footballing body. No doubt this will be painted as a Rangers ‘failure’ by our esteemed media.

That's going to be the spin on it. It's a definite sign of unrest though.  Also shows just how many owners are either apathetic to the idea of change or are actively against it because of allegiances.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I hope the club remember those who backed this when loaning out players.

Sounds good, but we are still happy to send players on loan to the likes of Hibs, Falkirk (who I believe voted to refuse us entry in the lower leagues) and Raith Rovers (ditto, I think)

When making the point, the same fans who say "yeah fuck giving these teams a thing" then all of a sudden change their tune and it's " win-win/good move/we are using these teams" and other mind numbing pish to justify it and make the club seem like it enacted a genius move.

I agree with you, though. Give them fuck all.

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

Whatever happens bears this dossier has been a catalyst not a definitive answer. 

there are wheels in motion now that will end these corrupt cunts careers and clear out the shite at board level. 

that’s a given and the whole purpose of our dossier - a catalyst for change. Nothing else. 

Was just coming on here to say the same thing m8.

I think we know this vote will fail so our next move will be to ask for a vote of no confidence which is us more or less saying we'll see you in court gentlemen.

9 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

14 clubs with no confidence in the people running the game is a disaster for any footballing body. No doubt this will be painted as a Rangers ‘failure’ by our esteemed media.

who are the 14 clubs?

1. Rangers
  2. Heart of Midlothian
  3. Stranraer
  4. Aberdeen
  5. Livingston
  6. Inverness Caledonian Thistle
  7. Falkirk
  8.  Stenhousemuir
  9. Partick Thistle

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

who are the 14 clubs?

1. Rangers
  2. Heart of Midlothian
  3. Stranraer
  4. Aberdeen
  5. Livingston
  6. Inverness Caledonian Thistle
  7. Falkirk
  8.  Stenhousemuir

Could be more than 14, the Daily Rhebel now reporting it could be up to 45%.  

Clubs are simply not thinking for themselves. Instead, they take the safe, brainwashed approach of rousing speeches. Any logical person can see there are too many questions not to have an independent inquiry. Scottish football live in the dark ages once more.

I don't know how, don't care where but Rangers must look at alternatives to playing football elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

If you look at the comments on Twitter it already is by all taigs 

2 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

Scottish Football is clearly fragmented. Regardless of the result something needs to be done to get the clubs together again. 

Maybe it'll never happen in a two-horse race though. 

It's not even that at the moment. The deck is stacked in favour of one team. There's not even the chance of another club picking up one of the trophies, which I think they will have been happy with. 

A team being given a title and on the cusp of 12 consecutive domestic trophies is scandalous. It could even look corrupt. Who wants to pay to see a rigged race?

2 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Was just coming on here to say the same thing m8.

I think we know this vote will fail so our next move will be to ask for a vote of no confidence which is us more or less saying we'll see you in court gentlemen.

True, Rangers, knowing they were not going to win this vote, had to go through the motions of one single step at a time in the right order to accomplish the real goal, in that getting a truly independent inquiry was through the courts.

1 minute ago, Lenzie Loyal said:

14 ( if that's the number) is fantastic coming from where we were. A third of all clubs have no confidence in the spfl. That’s massive.

That figure should see Doncaster's head on a plate!

It's a pish number considering the strength and nature of the allegations. 

So 42 clubs, 7 board member clubs including us? I'd say if we get over 50% of the remaining non board member clubs to vote with us (18 votes, not including ours), I'd say at the very least that's a convincing mandate for change. Considering all those on the board (us aside) aren't going to vote for it 

Archived