Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

Never expected anything else.

Scottish football is run by the same kind of people who covered up child abuse for years on end, they will do whatever it takes to keep the rebels on top.

Too many years of accepting their pish for it to change suddenly now.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, graeme_4 said:

What are they actually benefiting from though? They’re not getting financial backhanders, so other that being scum fans and seeing celtic doing well, what is their motivation.

That’s all they need mate. 

2 hours ago, Swally said:

"The virtual meeting has ended – and one more club looks to have voted in favour of Rangers’ resolution.

A clutch of clubs, including Aberdeen, Stenhousemuir, Partick, Hearts and Stranraer have made their intentions clear to vote yes today.

And Livingston have added their voice to calls for an independent inquiry.

The West Lothian club were swithering but Record Sport understands they were convinced of the need for an independent inquiry – despite impassioned speeches from the opposing camp."

THis is the sort of shit that, for me, shows clear guilt on their part.

Why would anyone need to impassionate speechs against an investigation that they don't need to pay for, to find out if there is corruption in their house?

Anyone?

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Come on now. People were saying 30-40% would be good. 50+ excellent. 

Not me. It is like saying we finished second again but we are improving. I'm pissed. The game is fucked forever in Scotland.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

What are they actually benefiting from though? They’re not getting financial backhanders, so other that being scum fans and seeing celtic doing well, what is their motivation.

Who knows Graeme . It could be backhanders , it could be a seat at the table . That is how corruption works though . They all look out for one another 

Rangers and the other clubs that wanted an investigation need to take this to the next step.

For me the future of Scottish football depends on it as I will not watch a corrupt league on any terms.

What happens next is vital. How can anyone continue as if nothing is wrong?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

13 is terrible!

It's a terrible reflection on the state of Scottish football and those members who don't value the truth.

As a retired soldier, I'm buggered if I'd want to go to war with 33% of my Regiment prepared to publicly show their distrust in me.  Bullet in the back stuff that.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Who knows Graeme . It could be backhanders , it could be a seat at the table . That is how corruption works though . They all look out for one another 

Just struggling to see their motivation. Can’t get my head round it. 

Just now, gogzy said:

THis is the sort of shit that, for me, shows clear guilt on their part.

Why would anyone need to impassionate speechs against an investigation that they don't need to pay for, to find out if there is corruption in their house?

Anyone?

What's galling is the media will largely ignore it, in most countries the media would be clambering over each other to get at some tiny little piece of controversy first.

There will be a severe lack of interest in this, and that in itself says a lot

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Not me. It is like saying we finished second again but we are improving. I'm pissed. The game is fucked forever in Scotland.

We were ALWAYS going to lose the vote today. It all depended on how much. 13 is ok, although I was looking for about 15.

4 minutes ago, beararse said:

So, Lawwell gives a rousing speech encouraging members to vote ‘yes’  then a shrug of the shoulders when voting.

Cuntish behaviour right there!

Would it not be vote no? 

Archived