Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ger_onimo said:

😂most indecisive cunts ever. “We earlier released a statement saying we have nothing to say at this time. We now retract this statement, and have nothing further to say at this time”

The statement said enough. Shouldn't be negotiating anything in a vote.

21 minutes ago, raging blue 1972 said:

in other words reconstruction to promote them for their vote

Which would surely require a resolution to be passed to the other members to approve?  Unbelievable stuff.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I wonder if we will get done for coercion when they find out David Graham wrote the Jags statement. Ha!

I'm loving this. Pretty sure the spfl as we know it are done.

Without a doubt mate. 

No organisation should/could be expected to survive a shambles like this. 

Anyone looking in must be in tears watching this shit show. 

3 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Jackson was possibly right but Particks statement may have pushed Dundee into a corner, I mean why are the spfl having a meeting at 5pm today....they now have fuck all to discuss...that was arranged as I bet they believed Dundee had came round to their coercion 

Jackson has been wrong quite a lot mate. He’s a fanny. He works for a paper with an agenda he happily uses. 

I bet he has stayed quiet since Dundee made their statement 😂👍

Just now, eejay the dj said:

To be fair . We all have our ways when we are all as nervous as fuck .The guy has posted some posts 

Dude never gets told off for much worse . Just saying 

Yes he does, so that is a lie, you just chose to read what you want.

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Jackson has been wrong quite a lot mate. He’s a fanny. He works for a paper with an agenda he happily uses. 

I bet he has stayed quiet since Dundee made their statement 😂👍

He’s lost all his credibility so will write anything that the very few who still talk to him will tell him. The SPFL being one 

4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Without a doubt mate. 

No organisation should/could be expected to survive a shambles like this. 

Anyone looking in must be in tears watching this shit show. 

They've had an hour to comment to Dundee's statement and nothing. They are scrambling.

2 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Is it just me or is it a lot shorter than it was. 

9DE20316-BE23-4F34-8E89-57DC32A234E9.jpeg

"Over the past few days, we have entered into various positive discussions with reconstruction at the forefront of these."

Now if that's with the SPFL then they are in deep shit.

Pyramid Update – 67 Applications Approved

Features

14/04/2020 By Media Team

All 68 applications to join the new league have been reviewed and we are delighted to confirm that 67 have been approved.

These are the 63 Clubs currently members of the WRJFA,  Bonnyton Thistle, Glasgow University,  St Cadocs YC and Drumchapel United. One application fell well short of the minimum standards required.

Some Clubs have been asked for further information, mainly surrounding confirmation of use where the Club does not own the registered ground. All of the 67 applications will now move to the next step.

A letter of acceptance will be issued to all 67 Clubs, highlighting the rights and responsibilities of joining the WoSFL.  A deadline for completion will be set, 7 days from date of issue. At the same time plans are being put in place to hold a series of video conferences in week commencing 27 April.

The SLFL Board has been delighted with the support of both EoSFL and SoSFL in getting this process to where it is. Both of those Leagues are content to have the interim management of the league led by the Board of the Scottish Lowland League; more information on that will be available in due course. The interim arrangements will build on what has been achieved to date and will start discussions on the process and timetable for the creation of a permanent WoSFL Board and administration.

This is an exciting time for football in the West of Scotland and the pyramid in general. Already several Clubs have made positive suggestions such as how the league might be developed.  All such suggestions are more than welcome and will be further encouraged in the run up to the video conferences. The WoSFL website and social media platforms are also being set up.

Issued George Fraser (Chairperson SLFL), John Greenhorn (Chairperson EoSFL), Colin Holden (President SoSFL ]

POST NAVIGATION

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I'm not living in the past. I'm living in The Now and The Now is giving me hope for tomorrow. Get behind your board!

If our board deliver - for a change - then they will get all the credit in the world from me. 

Until they do, I will remain cautious on this. Hardly a big deal ffs. 

Archived