Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

A film about corruption, greed and in the end fucking stupidity.

Coming to screens near you soon. 😂

DD8D85D1-76AC-4D1A-9764-73C68358A783.jpeg

Does it feature your vanquished loser Dave, if it does I'm no watching it.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He also casually threw in celtic will be fine as they'll get "20million from CL and we might get a EL run although we might get knocked out in the first round!

I think we can see the main reason celtic are desperate for the ‘title’. They get another crack at the £20m jackpot. We lose that chance if the season is called now.

The latest one still maintains that the only way to save clubs is accept this resolution.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This guy can't be real!

SPFL acting in good faith.
Everything they've done they've had no choice.

Why does not one of them 3 simpleton's hosting the show not shoot him down and present him with the obvious.

This show is bad for my blood pressure, dunno why I even bother.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Why does not one of them 3 simpleton's hosting the show not shoot him down and present him with the obvious.

He was also asking 'where's the evidence' (it's everywhere) before going onto to talk about facts that weren't even facts. Just saying 'facts' doesn't make them facts!

The good faith line though FFS!

22 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Thats Dundee Utd fucked next season then. Chinning off your "biggest" supporters culb just because two people want to hold on to a larger share of the club 😄 😄 😄

Fucking hope so, love to see them go bust!

Dundee have been told what they had to say, if they changed their minds, it would look awful, uefa will come through with null and void, won't stop the corrupt organisation we got...thats their get out, dundee didn't vote, many conversations going on the background, shitting themselves...hurry up Rangers, nail these cunts!

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I'm convinced now . They have bheast's on speed dial and phone them up , pay them for pretending 

Sad as it may seem I actually think your not far off the mark lol... I managed to stomach 2 ‘Rangers’ fans last week on separate nights before turning it off. Funnily enough both said to give ‘celtic’ the title and pay out as per the proposed resolution. Also noted they both said celtic before Rangers when mentioning the clubs. Not sure about anyone on here but I don’t personally know a single Rangers fan who is of this opinion as things stand atm and very petty as it may seem none would mention both clubs in the same sentence without Rangers being first... 

4 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

And when you think of all the tax experts that once got onto this show for forensic discussion :lol:

Archived