Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ExilledWeegie123 said:

I love how the future of the Scottish game is hanging on some wee shite club that nobody gives a monkeys about, only in Scotland would this happen.

This. 

Simply wouldn't happen anywhere else. 

The bitterness in Scotland is unsurpassed. 

Laughing stock in a fucking backwater. 

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

This guy from Coatbridge on the phone in is never a Rangers fan ... from Coatbridge "we need to just give celtic the title" and "give teams like Albion Rovers money of ours" :lol: 

Was listening to that!

Fucking mad bastards that lot! How transparent can they be!

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Clyde ‘Rangers’ caller Brian from Coatbridge saying give celtic the title as the only way out of this. Lolz

Only just tuned in, I wonder if they’ll mention the loan ability mentioned by Thistle.

Fuck sake you man, get a grip you handwringing appeaser @BridgeIsBlue

This guy from Coatbridge on the phone in is never a Rangers fan ... from Coatbridge "we need to just give celtic the title" and "give teams like Albion Rovers money of ours" :lol: 

And "we might go out in the first round of Europa next year" Where do they find these 'so called' fans?

Hollicom on the radio as well?

Clyde ‘Rangers’ caller Brian from Coatbridge saying give celtic the title as the only way out of this. Lolz

Only just tuned in, I wonder if they’ll mention the loan ability mentioned by Thistle.

That was last night . Or have that managed to find another sad fucking bear . 

He also casually threw in celtic will be fine as they'll get "20million from CL and we might get a EL run although we might get knocked out in the first round!

Just now, bluenoz said:

And "we might go out in the first round of Europa next year" Where do they find these 'so called' fans?

Hollicom on the radio as well?

It's so obvious :lol: 

I noticed how hard he was trying too, when he was mentioning both us and them, to say us first to try and keep up appearances. 

Brian O’Bombscare from Coatbridge.

Definate Rangers man 😂😂

3 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

I'm convinced now . They have bheast's on speed dial and phone them up , pay them for pretending 

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

The poster @Sket is from Coatbridge, probably him who’s called in.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That was last night . Or have that managed to find another sad fucking bear . 

Another guy. I didn’t listen last but I’m sure there was a ‘Rangers fan’ from Coatbridge then too.

celtic fan now saying why wait - just make the decision now.

2 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He also casually threw in celtic will be fine as they'll get "20million from CL and we might get a EL run although we might get knocked out in the first round!

And remember these calls have to go through someone to check you are genuine  . Shower of scummy bastards running that show 

Archived