Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

I honestly believe they’ve changed the rules in order to try and persuade Dundee or another team to change their vote in order to force through.

This corruption is blindingly obvious and surely these cunts can’t be allowed to get away with this!!!!!

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Which legislation is that in?

Under the same SPFL rule book section  where it says clubs are required 28 days to vote on any changes. If a club wants to change its vote within that time then it must be authorised by the SPFL chairman.

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I honestly believe they’ve changed the rules in order to try and persuade Dundee or another team to change their vote in order to force through.

This corruption is blindingly obvious and surely these cunts can’t be allowed to get away with this!!!!!

They've not changed the rules. They've ignored a no vote before 5pm to ensure the 28 day rule is now in play and that the vote can now change if a club wishes. Only way they can confirm now is if all the championship clubs confirm the time in which they sent their vote. If they are all before 5pm then SPFL are breaking their own rule.

I said earlier this vote was a D-day for me in Scottish football.

As it turns out the result doesn’t matter anymore.

Is the corruption and sheer incompetence that might have made my mind up.

How can anyone continue with this nonsense?

How can anyone spend their hard earned cash on this shit?

Stick celtic in a one off game against Inverclyde Stank-lifters for the title and leave it there. 

Utter nonsense and it’s been damaged beyond the point of return for me.

5 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

A technical question mark over the competence of the word no

Fuck this am away tae play fifa 

‘Errrr, not technically the answer we were looking for.....’

They said.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

"The SPFL Board and Executive freely admit that they focused on the sporting merit of the proposal and did not take into consideration any financial fall out to their member clubs."

- Dundee FC

Holy fuck. Can there be a more incompetent strategy in such a crisis than to not focus on the financial viability of their members.

I'm a little bit behind in this thread, but that bit leapt out at me. There's an admission in black and white that the focus and concern was handing celtic a title. 

Absolutely crazy. 

Archived