Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Before people suggest we are scampering or searching desperately by delaying the evidence, I think we are just being extra careful in trying to present the best dossier possible. After all, if you ask me, the spfl incriminate themselves almost on a daily basis giving us more to present. 

Writing a dossier like this will be done through club lawyers and these things take time.

I would rather they wait and get it right the first time.

Will this be the same lawyers that have fucked up numerous trials the club has been involved in?

We had stated we have evidence suddenly it is delay after delay

The language has also changed as well down to mis or mal administration

We are going to look like idiots when this is all done sadly

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I think it wise that the club are to hold on to the whistle blower evidence until after the SPL/SFA have had their meeting with Holyrood planned for today.  I can see the title being awarded later today, as 9 clubs say the don't have enough players to continue to play(?) and want cfc crowned champions. 

I think the REBEL has now become stomach inducing . They are a bunch of scumbags,  with one clear agenda working from that building .

No bear should ever buy this rag for the rest of their lives . Look at it if you must  . Just don't buy it 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I get what your saying but life goes on and there's an economy to save for the living, so families don't starve.

I think you'd not be saying that if one of your loved ones had died from this, the only way I feel people can put the economy before public health is by distancing themselves from the tragedy of it all. I know the economy feeds into everything including the NHS, but we have reserves and it's not the priority just now.

I don't think people would starve, I think people just don't want to be put out or their lives changed in any big way.

I have just purchased my first house, I have lost my job during all of this, but would I take losing my house to save someone's life?

Yes I would, and this might happen. But sadly, I don't think there are many in the UK that would be of the same opinion.

That, is really quite sick in my opinion and shows how we have gone backwards as a society.

21 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Will this be the same lawyers that have fucked up numerous trials the club has been involved in?

We had stated we have evidence suddenly it is delay after delay

The language has also changed as well down to mis or mal administration

We are going to look like idiots when this is all done sadly

It won't be sad . It will be gutting . I will have finished with this board 100%. No more positives after this, if they don't have meat on the table .

Let's not kid ourselves . We fuck this up and we will be getting fucked up, for the next decade and more  . Forget winning anything, other than a few big games when we play out our skins. It is monumental . Any club official or supporter attempting to play this down should be ridiculed for ever more 

For me the board have played this very well. Following protocol at all times and being measured in their statements.

Its those likely to be accused who are looking to see the evidence against them at the earliest opportunity with the gutter press doing what they always do and stirring it.

I am happy to wait for the board to show their hand at the time of their choosing. When you have the likes of Charlie Nicholas in today's Express predicting carnage once the dossier is released it's hard not to remain convinced that our board really do have something in excess of what is already in the public domain.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The press make up a deadline that Rangers are using.

Then the same press say Rangers are delaying their made up deadline.

And even some of our own fans believe it.

Fuck me man.

Fuck me.

Very true Dave, it was the sun which said 72 hours, making it today.

Now their "exclusive" has been shot down and is in tatters and now another fucker is adding in 48 hours.

Note to our fans :-  Rangers have never said it would be today, it "would be in plenty of time" before the EGM.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

For me the board have played this very well. Following protocol at all times and being measured in their statements.

Its those likely to be accused who are looking to see the evidence against them at the earliest opportunity with the gutter press doing what they always do and stirring it.

I am happy to wait for the board to show their hand at the time of their choosing. When you have the likes of Charlie Nicholas in today's Express predicting carnage once the dossier is released it's hard not to remain convinced that our board really do have something in excess of what is already in the public domain.

Absolutely, it's a game of poker..........and we've kept our cards very close to our chest

2 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Absolutely, it's a game of poker..........and we've kept our cards very close to our chest

Let's just hope we actually have cards, and it's no just our hands we're keeping close to our chest. 🤣

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Good shout with this mate. 

18 minutes ago, don logan said:

However you spin it, delaying the sharing of the evidence doesn't put us in a good light.

Delaying it ffs.

Who is delaying it ?

The nauseating rhags have fuck all to report during this virus, make up stories of timetables and folk believe them.

Always remember, the only true thing in a newspaper is the date and even then, one wonders.

And btw . i think our club will let them give the scum the title before revealing . They may think , it helps with the incrimination here , again thinking of the bigger picture .

The scum can't celebrate it , they can't say it's won . They will claim it yet deep down it will always be an anti climax for them . 

Charlie Nicholas knows as much as the rest of us, don't get excited about what he says. I'm just amazed that this thread has got to 750+ pages and we still have no idea what's coming, it better be good.

I wasn't aware that WE said the announcement was today. Wait a minute, it was the sun, the most upstanding paper in the msn - I don't think so. How many papers do they sell around Liverpool I wonder.

36 minutes ago, Swally said:

I think you'd not be saying that if one of your loved ones had died from this, the only way I feel people can put the economy before public health is by distancing themselves from the tragedy of it all. I know the economy feeds into everything including the NHS, but we have reserves and it's not the priority just now.

I don't think people would starve, I think people just don't want to be put out or their lives changed in any big way.

I have just purchased my first house, I have lost my job during all of this, but would I take losing my house to save someone's life?

Yes I would, and this might happen. But sadly, I don't think there are many in the UK that would be of the same opinion.

That, is really quite sick in my opinion and shows how we have gone backwards as a society.

I respect the dead but life continues, I just dislike it being used as a reason to manipulate this football situation.  Football as well as the rest of the country should be focusing on how to get people back to work in some form, otherwise we'll be seeing another economic crash.  So I think what the German boss said about wanting to play Rangers behind closed doors was okay. Sorry to hear you've lost your job.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

And btw . i think our club will let them give the scum the title before revealing . They may think , it helps with the incrimination here , again thinking of the bigger picture .

The scum can't celebrate it , they can't say it's won . They will claim it yet deep down it will always be an anti climax for them . 

Spot on mate, by giving them the title will complete the jigsaw of events, which started with their (spfl) handling of the resolution, which is where we came in.

Who's to say the spfl haven't been in negotiations with Rangers to hide this. Just my thought btw.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I like the way your thinking, really don't think there's much choice anyway, Spfl will go ahead.

As long as we acheive our goal

6 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

I wasn't aware that WE said the announcement was today. Wait a minute, it was the sun, the most upstanding paper in the msn - I don't think so. How many papers do they sell around Liverpool I wonder.

Correct 

Sunday, 26 April 2020, 17:00
by Rangers Football Club

THERE are key issues to be discussed and agreed within Scottish football including the circumstances and dates on which football can resume, the health and safety of all involved and the financial implications for members.

It is vital that those involved in making those decisions have the confidence and support of member clubs. An independent investigation provides a route to achieving this.

It has always been Rangers’ intention to produce our evidence at the appropriate time. The evidence will be provided to all member clubs well in advance of a general meeting to approve an independent investigation. https://Rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/independent-investigation/

20 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

My concern is the longer the dossier is held without sharing it with other clubs and media the higher the expectation that it is very powerful. What might have rocked the boat to the point of capsize a week or two ago might be only cause a ripple in the water now as the expectation levels on its contents have been heightened. This is especially true of the media, where the tone has changed from us having a right to challenge the SPFL board to this dossier having to be catastrophic for Doncaster. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I respect the dead but life continues, I just dislike it being used as a reason to manipulate this football situation.  Football as well as the rest of the country should be focusing on how to get people back to work in some form, otherwise we'll be seeing another economic crash.  So I think want the German boss said about wanting to play Rangers behind closed doors was okay. Sorry to hear you've lost your job.

It's fine mate, I'll get another job. I can get another house too if I lose this one. But, you can't bring someone back from the dead, and not spreading this virus around will save lives - that's a fact.

Football is irrelevant when it's put up against someone's life, it's a game, no matter how much we love it.

If everyone took this virus seriously and truly isolated, it would be over in a couple of months and the country could get back to being normal - and our economy would not suffer too much.

People wanting to live a normal life during these times is the problem, and they're not actually realising they're preventing themselves from having no restrictions. They're delaying a normal life with their stupidity.

Stupid people, and selfish people are the problem. We even saw the same when people were stocking up their food supplies, the Coronavirus didn't cause that problem, stupid and selfish people did.

If we truly respected every life no matter how old or vulnerable, and put this at the forefront of our every day lives, this epidemic would be over already.

Archived