Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

10 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

The papers make up a 72 hour deadline and then say we're delaying when it's not met 😃 Predictable.

Exactly! 

Folk getting their knickers in a twist over a Rangers hating rag which is notorious for writing negative Rangers stories.

Cunts need to get a grip.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Malvern said:

The scum cunts have no shame (look at war titles) and the history books will show 9 in a row. The paedo thing is being investigated internally and has been for the last two years...

2 years?  Must be nearer 3 now!!

Rangers will have people advising them of the correct time and way to release this dossier and no amount of badgering from the fenian media will alter that. 

They just want the dossier out there to limit any damage to their football team/SFA/SPFL. 

I can only recall the board saying that the dossier we have put together will be released to all clubs before the meeting. Rangers have never mentioned 72 hours.

Just gutter press attempting to stir things. All I would say is that the longer the document the more time we have to give clubs to fully digest it. If it's 10 pages then let them have the weekend. If it's a hundred pages then it must be released sooner.

Look at the deflection over payments. A song and dance about the difference between loans and advances (both to come out of money clubs are due) simply to cover the earlier contradictions and outright lies. I expect much more of the same tactics whatever we publish.

Rangers have said we have evidence of serious mis-doing. Reaction is, guilty people trying all they can to deny eveything/anything, flapping around trying every trick in the book to try and turn this away. The thing that gives me confidence is not what Rangers have said, but how the SPFL have reacted.

8 hours ago, Mclean RFC said:

same people spent their lives shouting no surrender and didnt really listen or understand what it means.

The majority on here surrendered the title before the lockdown kicked in.

I think it wise that the club are to hold on to the whistle blower evidence until after the SPL/SFA have had their meeting with Holyrood planned for today.  I can see the title being awarded later today, as 9 clubs say the don't have enough players to continue to play(?) and want cfc crowned champions. 

celtic's title D-Day waits on Nicola Sturgeon step as the 5 clubs unable to complete season are revealed
Record Sport can exclusively reveal the five clubs who feel they don't have enough players to restart the season while the SPFL clubs wait on news of government talks. Plans to hold a historic summit of all top flight clubs to effectively end the season were dramatically put on hold - incase the Scottish government makes the decision for them on TuesdayRecord Sport reported that as many as nine Premiership clubs are now on the verge of conceding that the current campaign cannot be played to a finish - and asking the SPFL board to officially crown celtic champions.

That was expected to be confirmed today during a conference call involving the top 12 but at 4pm on Monday,  hosts Aberdeen moved to postpone the meeting for up to 48 hours - to await the outcome of today’s crisis talks between the game’s governing bodies and Holyood.  A source told us: “It was decided there was little point in asking clubs what they want to do about ending the current season at the same time as the SPFL and the SFA are speaking with the government. “It could well be that the medical advice and the government’s position may give our clubs no real choice in the matter of deciding whether this season can restart or not. The meeting of the Premiership clubs is now most likely to go ahead on Wednesday or Thursday.”

The scrapped emergency discussions had been scheduled since Friday’s initial meeting, with clubs given the weekend to consider their official positions in the midst of the coronavirus lockdown which has plunged Scottish football into a financial crisis of its own Five of the country’s leading 12 clubs declared during Friday’s a conference call that they will not have enough players still under contract to enable them to fulfil their outstanding fixtures if the 2019/20 campaign was to be restarted and played to a finish over the summer. We can further reveal that those five clubs are, in fact, Kilmarnock, Motherwell, Ross County, Hamilton and St Mirren - and all of them are likely to call for the season to be brought to and.

But that will have to wait until SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell and his SPFL counterpart Neil Doncaster hold a separate video meeting today with the minister for public health, sport and wellbeing Joe Fitzpatrick as they look to thrash out a safe way for the game to be brought out of cold storage before a vaccination has been discovered for Covid-19. And there are growing fears that Holyrood may be more reluctant than the UK government to help sport be fast-tracked back into a phased return. Maxwell and Doncaster will front the talks - along with the heads of the SRU, SportScotland and Scottish Racing.

While Downing Street has launched Project Restart in an effort to get football in England back up and running, some Scottish clubs are growing increasingly concerned that the SNP government could adopt a less sympathetic approach to the return of major sporting events. And that could lead to the SFA asking for an emergency cash bail out from Holyrood if football in this country remains shut down for the long haul. A close source told us last night: “The two key ares which have to be explored are the financial costs of the lock down and how we go about getting football back safely. “While the Scottish government has every right to diverge from UK policy if it so wishes, any such divergence will carry its own additional costs. In that case, Scottish football would need financial support.”

But even if football is given the green light to prepare for a return the delayed meeting of the Premiership clubs could all but end the current campaign if enough of them are now convinced that the remaining fixtures have no chance of being completed before next season can begin. And a source close to those discussions said: “There could be 10 clubs all saying the same thing by the time the conference call finally does take place. “The agenda for these talks has been made clear. Ending season 19/20 and the pain of having to at least begin season 20/21 behind closed doors. Reconstruction will also feature but we need to get through all of that and then get on with the job of trying to save Scottish football before clubs start going to the wall. “As much as everyone wants to get all this season’s games played the reality is that it’s simply not going to be possible to do that without doing serious damage to next season’s schedule. “And that schedule is going to be difficult enough to work out in any case given all the uncertainty about when and how football matches will be allowed to take place in Scotland.” - Daily Record

8 hours ago, KingKirk said:

Incomplete season has killed it don't kid yourself. 

and all these petty bs arguments that it’s not 9 will be irrelevant if we don’t win it next year.

No one outside the Rangers family will care whether they win it or awarded it and neither will the history books.

The scum deny kids getting raped on an industrial scale yet you think us saying the season isn’t complete is going to concern them 🤷‍♂️

ps the season still isn’t over

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Before people suggest we are scampering or searching desperately by delaying the evidence, I think we are just being extra careful in trying to present the best dossier possible. After all, if you ask me, the spfl incriminate themselves almost on a daily basis giving us more to present. 

Writing a dossier like this will be done through club lawyers and these things take time.

I would rather they wait and get it right the first time.

My thoughts exactly 

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

No one outside the Rangers family will care whether they win it or awarded it and neither will the history books.

this parts wrong, no one apart from us will mention that this was awarded without all games being played.  it will be footnoted by an asterisk and a tiny explanation of what happened. 

4 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Well, whatever he wants it's above his payscale and the decision is not going to be made with whatever he says in mind... so he's as well keeping quiet and showing a bit more respect during this very difficult time for every country.

4 minutes ago, Swally said:

Well, whatever he wants it's above his payscale and the decision is not going to be made with whatever he says in mind... so he's as well keeping quiet and showing a bit more respect during this very difficult time for every country.

Think he's just reiterating that UEFA wants European competitions to be played to conclusion. 

8 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I can understand him wanting to finish the tie so I don't have a problem with his remark.

All sorts of hurdles to overcome first and I have my doubts about the match being played. Football behind closed doors with players wearing masks is going to be very different and shock results may become the norm so perhaps he should be careful what he wishes for.

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Think he's just reiterating that UEFA wants European competitions to be played to conclusion. 

For me it's small minded, just because football in one country is slowly starting to resume, doesn't mean  other countries should do the same no matter their coronavirus status.

People like this should just keep quiet and let the authorities decide what is best for public health without putting pressure on. He wouldn't be saying the same thing if he lost 3-1 in the first leg - and that tells you everything you need to know about his comment.

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Those cunts go around calling us a new club even though every organization in the world states that to be false. You, I, KK or whoever can all say they never won it but those same organizations will say differently and that is what pisses me off.

The fact that they haven't been declared winners yet by the cabal, gives me some hope that they are waiting to see the dossier first. As the hour nears, I'm not too sure it will be mind-blowing enough to stop it.

I don't think like those bheasts though mate . If you start to think like them , it will eat you up .

Be content they will never be able to say , they won it . That is fact . Awarded 

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I can understand him wanting to finish the tie so I don't have a problem with his remark.

All sorts of hurdles to overcome first and I have my doubts about the match being played. Football behind closed doors with players wearing masks is going to be very different and shock results may become the norm so perhaps he should be careful what he wishes for.

Our players will still somehow be red carded in domestic matches for apparently swearing at the ref, even with their faces half covered.

Re: Europa matches, it's fine someone suggesting that their match is played when they've got a few weeks worth of training behind them. Our guys will have forgotten how to play, let alone with each other, although in second thought that's probably not much different to how they generally were post Christmas break anyway 🙂

10 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

And whatever it is, it will be leaked and ridiculed immediately. Hollicum will have their dogs at the ready and the narrative set. 

We're fighting with one arm tied behind our backs. The weight of bitterness and hatred against us will be thrown at our throats with everything they have. We don't stand a chance. It's not a level playing field. Not in any way, shape or form. 

But, but, but, think of the thousands of people dying from covid-19 ..........

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I don't think like those bheasts though mate . If you start to think like them , it will eat you up .

Be content they will never be able to say , they won it . That is fact . Awarded 

It's two gifted titles this season for me. 

Just now, Malkster said:

But, but, but, think of the thousands of people dying from covid-19 ..........

I get what your saying but life goes on and there's an economy to save for the living, so families don't starve.

Archived