Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And btw . i think our club will let them give the scum the title before revealing . They may think , it helps with the incrimination here , again thinking of the bigger picture .

The scum can't celebrate it , they can't say it's won . They will claim it yet deep down it will always be an anti climax for them . 

I think it is naive to think the tarriers will not celebrate the title. The fans will and their board will do the full unfurling of the flag on their first home game that fans can attend. The record books will forever show them as this seasons Champions and that they got 9 in a row. 

1 minute ago, Swally said:

It's fine mate, I'll get another job. I can get another house too if I lose this one. But, you can't bring someone back from the dead, and not spreading this virus around will save lives - that's a fact.

Football is irrelevant when it's put up against someone's life, it's a game, no matter how much we love it.

If everyone took this virus seriously and truly isolated, it would be over in a couple of months and the country could get back to being normal - and our economy would not suffer too much.

People wanting to live a normal life during these times is the problem, and they're not actually realising they're preventing themselves from having no restrictions. They're delaying a normal life with their stupidity.

Stupid people, and selfish people are the problem. We even saw the same when people were stocking up their food supplies, the Coronavirus didn't cause that problem, stupid and selfish people did.

If we truly respected every life no matter how old or vulnerable, and put this at the forefront of our every day lives, this epidemic would be over already.

I can agree with that. Like I said I took no issue with the German boss wanting to play Rangers behind closed doors. btw, I have complied with all the lock down rules.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

Well, whatever he wants it's above his payscale and the decision is not going to be made with whatever he says in mind... so he's as well keeping quiet and showing a bit more respect during this very difficult time for every country.

You’re allowed an opinion, but he has to keep his mouth shut? That make sense.

7 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I think it is naive to think the tarriers will not celebrate the title. The fans will and their board will do the full unfurling of the flag on their first home game that fans can attend. The record books will forever show them as this seasons Champions and that they got 9 in a row. 

Yip, all the nine in a row merch will be out in force, the going for 10 campaign will go into over drive. The tramps will cover the exterior of their tin pot stadium with huge nine in a row banners.  I expect the morally defunct fenian bastards to relentlessly milk this too fuck.

Then when they eventually get the Scottish cup it will be quadruple treble champions also miked to fuck. Sickening tbh but fuck all we can do about it thanks to our squad shitting the bed after new year.

The SPFL are going to award them the title before the EGM as they are bricking it about our evidence.

I won"t be attending SPFL games until that cabal is disbanded. As other posters have said, it"s a corrupt competition some of the yellows and reds we have had are laughable at best.

Also I can see the Scottish Cup being played out to give them a chance of a tainted corona treble.  Don"t care if there are only 3 games left. If you stop playing games in one competition in 19/20, how can you play games in another competition in 19/20 where NHS staff would be required to attend. 

I"d much rather see us move south of the border, to whatever tier we have to start. Let every team that have sucked off Liewell, rot and die. 

Passes the time waiting on your toast

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Now you're being a silly sausage 😋

It's nice to have a bit of jocularity in all this seriousness mate.

passes the time while waiting on your toast

4 minutes ago, Brubear said:

My concern is the longer the dossier is held without sharing it with other clubs and media the higher the expectation that it is very powerful. What might have rocked the boat to the point of capsize a week or two ago might be only cause a ripple in the water now as the expectation levels on its contents have been heightened. This is especially true of the media, where the tone has changed from us having a right to challenge the SPFL board to this dossier having to be catastrophic for Doncaster. 

Only in the mhedia who copy and paste the Hollicom's shite and are a major part of the problem.

We should never lose sight of the reason Hollicom were primarily hired by the scum and that in itself should, in any normal country, be enough to see them branded and shamed as being every bit as despicable as the monsters they are paid to protect.

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Makes you feel like an outsider.....

:pipe:

3 minutes ago, Malkster said:

Don't be silly now....I'm thick sliced and sandwiched between you and borna bear

What the fuck have I started, we'll get panned for this.

Just now, Sweetheart said:

I can agree with that. Like I said I took no issue with the German boss wanting to play Rangers behind closed doors. btw, I have complied with all the lock down rules.

Another way of looking at it mate is, remember we're in the footballing financial epicentre which is the Scottish league 😂

The Germans are rich in comparison to us, they'll not have as much a problem as us testing all their staff and players constantly to ensure they don't have the virus.  I also think it's a bit unfair when each country has different restrictions, which would impact each teams performance. How much more fitness and training will the German's have under their belt by the time we're ready?

It all leads me to think this is not possible if fairness and sporting integrity are at all important.

I can understand why he wants the game played behind closed doors, he can't lose.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I think the REBEL has now become stomach inducing . They are a bunch of scumbags,  with one clear agenda working from that building .

No bear should ever buy this rag for the rest of their lives . Look at it if you must  . Just don't buy it 

Struggling to click on any newspaper links anymore - all full of biased rabid shite.  The rebel, Scotsman, Glasgow Evening Times.......

13 minutes ago, left winger said:

You’re allowed an opinion, but he has to keep his mouth shut? That make sense.

I'm  a wee guy on a forum, he's a spokesperson for a large football club.

Yes, he should be more careful with what he has to say, and I don't have to be so careful.

Is this a strange concept for you? 😂

Come on mate, you know people in the public eye should be careful with what they say, especially in times like this.

24 minutes ago, Swally said:

It's fine mate, I'll get another job. I can get another house too if I lose this one. But, you can't bring someone back from the dead, and not spreading this virus around will save lives - that's a fact.

Football is irrelevant when it's put up against someone's life, it's a game, no matter how much we love it.

If everyone took this virus seriously and truly isolated, it would be over in a couple of months and the country could get back to being normal - and our economy would not suffer too much.

People wanting to live a normal life during these times is the problem, and they're not actually realising they're preventing themselves from having no restrictions. They're delaying a normal life with their stupidity.

Stupid people, and selfish people are the problem. We even saw the same when people were stocking up their food supplies, the Coronavirus didn't cause that problem, stupid and selfish people did.

If we truly respected every life no matter how old or vulnerable, and put this at the forefront of our every day lives, this epidemic would be over already.

Too much sense in that mate.

Just now, Swally said:

I'm  a wee guy on a forum, he's a spokesperson for a large football club.

Yes, he should be more careful with what he has to say, and I don't have to be so careful.

Is this a strange concept for you? 😂

Come on mate, you know people in the public eye should be careful with what they say, especially in times like this.

Got to agree with your sentiments mate, but at the end of the day, everyone has a right to have an opinion.

As Dirty Harry said, "opinions are like arseholes, everybody's got one"

This evidence is going to be more of them not following their own rules etc I'd imagine rather than Doncaster being caught handing over brown envelopes. 

Said it yesterday, this will be more about governance etc than any movie style plot. So it may seem insignificant to us but we quite possibly won't understand what we are looking at 😂😂

Give them the evidence at the EGM and not before do this right. The beasts seem to be getting worked up into a frenzy over wanting to see the evidence let them stew.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Give them the evidence at the EGM and not before do this right. The beasts seem to be getting worked up into a frenzy over wanting to see the evidence let them stew.

I thought the idea was to let the other clubs review the evidence prior to the EGM.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Probably because they know it'll just be everything that's already out there in the public domain, packaged into one dossier. We'll be slated because there's nothing new or explosive and all the shit that's gone on will be forgotten by the media and the rest of Scottish football

Archived