Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Too early to be calling it a damp squib?

Correct mate.

You don't know, I don't know what's in the dossier and until we/ I see it, how the fuck can anyone say it's a damp squib.

I despair for some folk, I really do.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

It's more a figure of speech. 

If what The Sun is reporting as bullet-points is true, then there's no smoking gun or proof it's the same allegations that's been doing the rounds the last month.

Fuck-all explosive about it and seriously underwhelming. If you think it's damning or something then that's upto you.

Once again we actually thinking that the sun are dependable? Ffs

Just now, bornabear said:

Correct mate.

You don't know, I don't know what's in the dossier and until we/ I see it, how the fuck can anyone say it's a camp squib.

Folk just swallowing the over sensationalism from what the media want it to be 

And folk desperate for a knock out punch that was never going to happen 

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Correct mate.

You don't know, I don't know what's in the dossier and until we/ I see it, how the fuck can anyone say it's a camp squib.

:hiboys:

3 minutes ago, dee9 said:

It seems to me that we don't really have much evidence at all.

They are absolute cunts but I expected black and white proof.

This is only going one way and it's us again who will be ridiculed.

Seriously hope I'm wrong 

I think it's important to wait until the evidence has been made public. There's absolutely no way that clubs and the SPFL can have read a 200 page document with real scrutiny in a couple of hours. 

The usual suspects in the media peddling their wares won't have read the full document either (they shouldn't even have it). We also knew they would start slinging mud first before properly appraising it.

The evidence I think was meant to relate to administration errors so it probably won't seem like the explosive evidence we all want it to be, and it's easy to get caught up in all the lies and rabble rousing by the press and SPFL.

The truth will come out at some point in the next few hours \ days. We're against the grain, but then we always have been.

5 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Fuxake mate, until you read it, you can't say anything. Simples.

Your right tbh but we have had so many kicks to the balls over the last decade that my confidence in this sort of stuff is zero.

So the SPFL sent a letter to UEFA saying our clubs wanted the season to end PRIOR to any deciding vote.

They then forced the vote to go that way by lying to the clubs.

Thats not nothing. If that’s nothing then I’m afraid to say the game is finished for me. 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Going as expected tbh, we clearly have plenty that would warrant an independent inquiry but not enough of a shocker to force this lot to cave.

Zero chance of forcing and Independent inquiry through an EGM ( don’t think it will even get to that) so then what??

1 minute ago, dougal72 said:

Unlikely being the sun.

Maybe so mate - but they got the day of us releasing us and the time (between 10-10.30am) correct ... they're not always wrong when reporting things. It's dangerous to constantly dismiss just because it's the media.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

The post before that one (I'm replying to someone who quoted it) I said clearly "IF TRUE"

So you said ‘If true...’ then gone on to say ‘...Fuck-all explosive about it.’ Suggests to me you’re buying into what they’ve printed 

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Zero chance of forcing and Independent inquiry through an EGM ( don’t think it will even get to that) so then what??

We release a few more statements saying we won’t be bullied, silenced etc then go back to toeing the line with absolutely no change.

Archived