Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kirkiebear said:

Also if the corporate governance department of my workplace issued a response of that tone to a stakeholders concerns, they would be disciplined on the spot.

Even if you don’t agree or dispute concerns raised against your organisation. Responding in that kind is at best unprofessional.

Irony being it’s the corporate governance that’s being questioned,mongo being the word of the day ,looks like SPFL are being a wee bit mongo 

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How the fuck does he have a copy?

Graham Spiers

Key part of Rangers’ accusatory statement of April 11: “bullying”. That is a very serious allegation about #SPFL governance. I’m wading through this RFC “dossier” trying to find evidence of “bullying” but haven’t found it yet. But give it time.

So, that is the narrative: Deny the bullying claims.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Devils advocate here: if there really is no evidence of bullying or coercion then it looks like the person who revealed this to us either didn’t exist or did not want to be highlighted. (I’d go for the latter)

The dossier will be for the purposes of the EGM. Should Rangers fail to get the backing of enough Clubs, which looks like happening at the moment, then the next step is Uefa or whoever. Rangers will be aware of this, with the likelihood of going to court, in which case, there will be more evidence available  to be added to this dossier.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"However, an initial examination of their 'dossier' has failed to identify a single shred of evidence to support Rangers' vociferous claims of corruption, bullying and coercion by SPFL staff."

Those involved are probably waiting for an independent inquiry where they feel safe to say what happened.

“Well there was fuck all on page one...”

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Any evidence we’re in this ourselves is the fact Spiers and the SPFL both have the evidence less than 2 hours after the release. 

It’s honestly shameful and it’s made me think long and hard about chucking football altogether in this cesspit

Chucked football a long time ago here ,Can’t Chuck Rangers though ,like almost everyone on here would rather lose a limb 

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

How the fuck does he have a copy?

Graham Spiers

Key part of Rangers’ accusatory statement of April 11: “bullying”. That is a very serious allegation about #SPFL governance. I’m wading through this RFC “dossier” trying to find evidence of “bullying” but haven’t found it yet. But give it time.

Just seen that, I thought the document was legally sensitive. I can see the hollicom spin Starting already.

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

What’s scary is liewells legal team will have reviewed the dossier at the pedodome then sent him at the spl what to release as a statement

when you think properly about that it’s just a fucking bonkers way to run a league 😂 

Better run bowling clubs mate 

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

"However, an initial examination of their 'dossier' has failed to identify a single shred of evidence to support Rangers' vociferous claims of corruption, bullying and coercion by SPFL staff."

Those involved are probably waiting for an independent inquiry where they feel safe to say what happened.

Rangers didn't mention corrupt

Rangers didn't give a date for release of dossier

Rangers never used the word 'explosive'

All mhedia hype :-(

Archived