Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

I think with the amount of time we are dragging this out we would be doing other than retweeting messages.

no one gives a fuck about what we say, only care that we stop breathing.

Release the fucking evidence. if it is good enough then go for it. If not sit back and let the fans sort this out with a boycott of scottish clubs the country has never witnessed.

Sick of our club being laughed at by terrorist loving, child molestors. literally being laughed at by a cesspit of catholicism who have no empathy towards weans lives being ruined.

if they get away with that then what are we hoping for?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The sun reporting these as the key points:

Gers accuse chief executive Neil Doncaster of holding back key information from clubs and being ‘the guiding hand’ who determined the league’s actions.

They claim the SPFL could be liable for up to £10million in refunds to broadcasters by ending the season prematurely.

Gers say Doncaster suggested the SPFL handed over a sponsorship deal to Sky Sports which was significantly below the league’s market value.

They question why SPFL lawyer Rod McKenzie issued four ‘cease and desist’ requests to Ibrox chairman Douglas Park - insisting he blocked their bid for a new resolution.

They query a letter sent to UEFA outlining how Scotland’s clubs wanted the season over before any vote had taken place.

And they insist there are still unanswered questions on why Dundee performed a voting U-turn.

The bold words show no proof, just speculation? Not good enough in my opinion. 

It was always going to be the case that the SPFL would have a statement ready and be looking to shoot holes in any evidence we presented. It won't look good if there is nothing of any substance in the dossier though.

Without seeing what the club have produced we've got to have a bit of blind faith that they have something substantial. 

If, however, we've got nothing of note and we've made a roaring cunt of it again I'll be absolutely livid.  I'll say no more at this stage.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Egg on our face ? Why would that be

It seems to me that we don't really have much evidence at all.

They are absolute cunts but I expected black and white proof.

This is only going one way and it's us again who will be ridiculed.

Seriously hope I'm wrong 

1 minute ago, RoboBear said:

If spend much more time in courts, we might as well give up football and start a fucking tennis team

It's not Rangers who are disputing any claims, they are trying to get bullying and coercion out of football.

It's the powers that be who are covering up their maladministration, they are the ones who are causing the prolonging of this.

I did get the connection btw.

7 minutes ago, Bydo said:

The sun reporting these as the key points:

Gers accuse chief executive Neil Doncaster of holding back key information from clubs and being ‘the guiding hand’ who determined the league’s actions.

They claim the SPFL could be liable for up to £10million in refunds to broadcasters by ending the season prematurely.

Gers say Doncaster suggested the SPFL handed over a sponsorship deal to Sky Sports which was significantly below the league’s market value.

They question why SPFL lawyer Rod McKenzie issued four ‘cease and desist’ requests to Ibrox chairman Douglas Park - insisting he blocked their bid for a new resolution.

They query a letter sent to UEFA outlining how Scotland’s clubs wanted the season over before any vote had taken place.

And they insist there are still unanswered questions on why Dundee performed a voting U-turn.

Re-hashed shite and allegations from the last month then ala no smoking gun

if true

11 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The fact that there is not a single piece of evidence against the SPFL tweeted by Journalists that were vocal against them is quite worrying.

Why are we not leaking what we feel are the most important parts to pro Rangers/ Anti SPFL Journos.

Maybe they've decided to read it rather than jumping on twitter immediately.

The second part I agree with now the other side are clearly leaking.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Without seeing what the club have produced we've got to have a bit of blind faith that they have something substantial. 

If, however, we've got nothing of note and we've made a roaring cunt of it again I'll be absolutely livid.  I'll say no more at this stage.

H&H were saying weeks ago that this is a war not a battle - subtly suggesting it is going to take time and there is no ‘headshot’. 
I think we’d all be wise to remember that sentiment.

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

It seems to me that we don't really have much evidence at all.

They are absolute cunts but I expected black and white proof.

This is only going one way and it's us again who will be ridiculed.

Seriously hope I'm wrong 

Fuxake mate, until you read it, you can't say anything. Simples.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

If I receive a document at work marked official sensitive and I'm not an intended recipient then theres an onus and responsibility on me to follow certain protocols. This includes not reviewing the document and informing both the sender and document originator of my possession of said document. If I reviewed it and commented publicly on it I'd be out of a job.

We may have played a blinder here IF we deliberately never sent the spfl the dossier.

But just like in all previous incidences they ain’t giving themselves a row and the pishy excuse that legal action costs clubs money to rectify mistakes 

self serving bastards to a man 

Just now, Mclean RFC said:

I think with the amount of time we are dragging this out we would be doing other than retweeting messages.

no one gives a fuck about what we say, only care that we stop breathing.

Release the fucking evidence. if it is good enough then go for it. If not sit back and let the fans sort this out with a boycott of scottish clubs the country has never witnessed.

Sick of our club being laughed at by terrorist loving, child molestors. literally being laughed at by a cesspit of catholicism who have no empathy towards weans lives being ruined.

if they get away with that then what are we hoping for?

So far our board have not backed down. I suspect that today's dossier is nothing more than an opening shot in the coming war. It's very likely that we won't get the votes we need next week. I shall be very disappointed if we don't take this to court. Let's see what happens when people are under oath with a QC ready to ridicule the lies.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

H&H were saying weeks ago that this is a war not a battle - subtly suggesting it is going to take time and there is no ‘headshot’. 
I think we’d all be wise to remember that sentiment.

I think it would be wise to remember this war started years ago. and we are very much on the losing side.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Maybe they've decided to read it rather than jumping on twitter immediately.

The second part I agree with now the other side are clearly leaking.

Surely whilst reading it they can tweet parts that strengthens Rangers case.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

It is far from ‘shite’

It's more a figure of speech. 

If what The Sun is reporting as bullet-points is true, then there's no smoking gun or proof it's the same allegations that's been doing the rounds the last month.

Fuck-all explosive about it and seriously underwhelming. If you think it's damning or something then that's upto you.

Archived