Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

5 minutes ago, josmc said:

Dundee hold all the answers here and must be shitting themselves. The rats will soon start throwing each other overboard as they fight for survival. We have not made that statement unless we’re holding a royal flush. Fuck the lot of them , keep the pressure on now. Dundee must come out and state exactly what went on. Big respect also to the ICT chairman who is taking no prisoners. 

I think Dundee have been got at and are trying to make out that by some strange quirk of fate an opportunity has arisen that gives them tremendous leverage.

They will come out of this looking bad too i think. 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Amato said:

Might be a stupid question but I'm not up to speed with all the individuals and what their role has been here, what's Drysdale's involvement?

He's Dundee's secretary. He's the one who claims he sent the vote to the SPFL. Its also him quoted in the whatsapp messages saying he sent it etc

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

According to kerrydale street we have made all this up and are dragging the good name of Scottish football through the mud

Lovely

Yes the establishment is always against them even when their chief executive was the first one to receive a call after 5 to let him know the score.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

He's Dundee's secretary. He's the one who claims he sent the vote to the SPFL. Its also him quoted in the whatsapp messages saying he sent it etc

Cheers.

More twists, murkiness and scheming than an episode of Game of Thrones

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

Isn’t there group msgs from the ICT chairman and from kheredine stating Dundee’s “no” vote was signed sealed delivered? 

Think they just said they've seen the slip. Wouldn't be too hard to have it signed and send it to other clubs but not actually send it to the SPFL. Especially if they knew the 5pm deadline wasnt a deadline.

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

the next time we hear from the spfl will be when they say they are charging us for bringing the game into disrepute either that or Doncaster falls on his sword as should Dundee with their lack of transparency over the last 24 hours.

You could well be right but I think they are now on the run and we need to keep up the pressure. :thumbup:

6 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

According to kerrydale street we have made all this up and are dragging the good name of Scottish football through the mud

Lovely

Seen one that says we are bullies and should be kicked out the league 😂😂. Silly fenian bastards 

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

the ict chief executive said earlier he saw the voting slip and a copy of the e mail when they sent it

There’s no doubt the vote exists. The question is whether the Dundee MD was lying that they sent it or the SPFL are lying that they didn’t receive it 

5 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

I think Dundee have been got at and are trying to make out that by some strange quirk of fate an opportunity has arisen that gives them tremendous leverage.

dont think there is any doubt about that when you listen to the ict guy today  them partick and dundee had all agreed to vote no  they sent each other copy of the voting slip and copy of the e mail when they sent it to the spfl   then around half 5 it all changed. tom english said he can prove that dundee got a phone call around half 3 from a premier chief executive  wonder who that might have been 

8 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

Doubt they'll give a fuck.

Just now, billscott said:

dont think there is any doubt about that when you listen to the ict guy today  them partick and dundee had all agreed to vote no  they sent each other copy of the voting slip and copy of the e mail when they sent it to the spfl   then around half 5 it all changed. tom english said he can prove that dundee got a phone call around half 3 from a premier chief executive  wonder who that might have been 

Knowing Tom, it'll be someone from Rangers. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

MS Paint seems to have been at use as far as they are concerned regarding screenshots

You just need to watch the way this is going everyone against the resolution is claiming or alleges, even when they have written proof and documented emails right in front of them. 
I hope it rips the SPFL board apart but I doubt it mate, a couple of them will be sacrificed and replaced like for like the resolution will be passed and the Scum will be handed a title they never won. 

We will mump and moan but get right back in line and do as we are told. 

Archived