Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

there might be some context to it that's missed out by not seeing prior messages but just reading that one on its own it seems a very odd way to end it.

What are you implying?

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Its only a few cards in a very large pack . We have to be careful but vigilant 

Spot on mate. We need to be brave but make the correct moves.

Lets not just stop at LIEwells puppets let's fucking go for him and his fucking corrupt club. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

Does anyone else still think refs are impartial as well?

Corrupt from the ground up.

If the refs ain’t impartial the system certainly is ,would be very interesting if a high profile ref was to retire out the blue right now and expose what’s really going on as far as refs are concerned 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

“We call for the suspension of the SPFL’s Chief Executive, Neil Doncaster and its legal adviser, Rod McKenzie while an independent investigation is conducted.”

That was great to read, we seem to have found some balls and I am delighted to see it. 👏

8 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

That stood out for me as well, well dodgy the statement of a guilty man

Watching an old movie the other day and someone says “watch for anyone starting with “the fact is” because you know they’re about to lie”

”Honest to God” = “I’m about to lie my ass off”

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

I’ve been on here pretty much from yesterday morning, Girlfriends thinking of leaving me, Thinks I’m no talking to her 😂😂

don't worry mate...my ex left after saying I loved footy too much....... Was a shame really as we'd been together for 7 seasons

Just now, magic8ball said:

If the refs ain’t impartial the system certainly is ,would be very interesting if a high profile ref was to retire out the blue right now and expose what’s really going on as far as refs are concerned 

Remember what is was like for 4-6 weeks after we beat them on the 29th. We threatened them and they reacted to cheating.

Daydreaming for a second there thinking about those cunts being found out in a court of law as the corrupt cheating bastards we all know they are, followed by the taigs being sent to the third division along with Dundee.

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

"Honest to god this was not planned in anyway by John or me"

Genuine question, What happens if Rangers call for an independent investigation and the suspension of Neil Doncaster and Rod McKenzie whilst investigation take place is denied, Is it a case of court action if we genuinely have the bottle or just go for a vote of No Confidence.

Archived