Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Fucking hell.

The corruption is even worse than I thought.

They have been caught out but the question is...how many other things have the SPFL done on behalf of those bastards since Doncaster joined?

Strip all the fucking titles since the day that cunt and Liewell joined forces.

No one is going to tell me this hasn’t stunk since day one.

I have seen it on twitter for years before I got my lifetime ban.

Rangers need to go after them bigtime. And I mean fucking bigtime.

Dirty dirty cheating Fenian bastards.

The shit we have went through and got said about us with EBTs.

This is 100 times worse and then some 

FUCKING BASTARDS 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Aye but we were called paranoid protestants. Well we are paranoid no more. 

EXPOSED!

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Is that McLennanananan or whatever his name is not a another dirty fenian bastard as well? 😂

The place is full of them and that’s what Rangers are up against .Murky days ahead with so many of them probably at this minute ,communicating with one another 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Give it to everyone including the SPFL lay everything out there. 
Even with all that I doubt very much anything will change. 

It will change everything. Clubs being bullied by Lawwell and Doncaster. Emails, texts, phone calls, the lot.

3 minutes ago, Bigdave30 said:

I just hope to fuck this ‘evidence’ is proper smoking gun stuff and not some notes scribbled on the back of a fag packet.

From what we have seen it’s email trails and documented phone calls.

They don’t have a leg to stand on, but the hatred for us is so far reaching and ingrained into Scottish Football I still can’t see anything really happening. 

1. Deny - it's a misunderstanding. Show me the proof and I will explain it.

2. Deflect - Get Article 12 investigated. Was that the veiled threat?

3. Lawwell phoned Doncaster not the other way round.

4. Get the sycophants on story. Walker. Sutton. Hartson. Proven. Unbelievably the Daily Record. On the promise of future stories.

5. Rangers are blocking money to clubs who will go bust

6. Etc

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

bribery, and coercion to a democratic vote, lying to governing members, misplacing sent emails..... fuck I could go on.  Or you can just sit back and accept it whilst moaning that the club do fuck all.

Let’s keep this realistic, there’s no laws broken through this, just them being cunts.

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

They've showed them the evidence, they’ve showed other member clubs the evidence. They answered it with threats trying to bully them into silence.

Fuck them, suspension first then evidence be shown again to an independent inquiry. 

They haven't. Theyve told them about the evidence the same way we were told in the statement. They replied by bullying into silence. 

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Isn’t Scott Gardiner saying that he’s seen Dundees vote/email?

yes he said that on sportsound  said the 3 clubs had sent each other their voting slips and e mails but around half 5 dundee changed their tune

Hope to God we have all the evidence to back up the statement made. Listening to ICT chairman he seems to be saying it's all true. The press should be sent the exact same evidence we subit to the SPFL. Timestamped of course 😊 

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

It will change everything. Clubs being bullied by Lawwell and Doncaster. Emails, texts, phone calls, the lot.

In any normal society mate I would agree wholeheartedly. 
But this is Scottish Football and it’s us against the the scum and their SPFL board. 

I’m pretty pished and this is hard to keep up with, but from that statement from the SPFL, unless Iv missed something in all of this (and there’s a good chance I have) I haven’t heard MacLennans name being brought up the in this previously so with the statement being released with his name perhaps they know they are probably fucked, call on Rangers to release the claimed evidence, then tell Doncaster and co to resign claiming the SPFL weren’t aware of these goings on

did I mention I’m pished and I think I have sun stroke 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

From what we have seen it’s email trails and documented phone calls.

They don’t have a leg to stand on, but the hatred for us is so far reaching and ingrained into Scottish Football I still can’t see anything really happening. 

Hopefully it’s bullet proof but even without outside influences there’s always a wee niggling doubt in the back of my mind that thinks if there’s a way to fuck this up we will find it.

I hope I’m wrong and this blows up right in Doncasters mush.

Just now, Dickie1963 said:

1. Deny - it's a misunderstanding. Show me the proof and I will explain it.

2. Deflect - Get Article 12 investigated. Was that the veiled threat?

3. Lawwell phoned Doncaster not the other way round.

4. Get the sycophants on story. Walker. Sutton. Hartson. Proven. Unbelievably the Daily Record. On the promise of future stories.

5. Rangers are blocking money to clubs who will go bust

6. Etc

That's why the evidence has to get released nationwide now. Not tomorrow, not monday. Now. Get the clubs who know round us and release together. They will not have a leg to stand on. Blow the whole house down while its rocking to its foundations.

1 minute ago, Bigdave30 said:

Hopefully it’s bullet proof but even without outside influences there’s always a wee niggling doubt in the back of my mind that thinks if there’s a way to fuck this up we will find it.

I hope I’m wrong and this blows up right in Doncasters mush.

Agreed mate. 
What I will say is, if this was the other way around that shower of scum would have this by the throat and ripping it out as we speak. 

It’s proving the articles show that the money owed to the clubs could be paid to the clubs 

I hope to fuck have a copy of the articles that says the money couldn’t be paid to the clubs .That is the crucial part of the bribery 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

In any normal society mate I would agree wholeheartedly. 
But this is Scottish Football and it’s us against the the scum and their SPFL board. 

It's not just us this time, alot of clubs are getting behind our cause now. They've had enough of Lawwell and his puppets.

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Let’s keep this realistic, there’s no laws broken through this, just them being cunts.

Fucking right it is a crime!

Corruption is a form of dishonesty or criminal offense undertaken by a person or organization entrusted with a position of authority, to acquire illicit benefit or abuse power for one's private gain.

Archived