Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

He has the support, at this moment, of 10/12 of the Premiership teams. That’s all that really matters.

You might be right but I suspect us, Hearts, sheep and maybe one or two others will vote our way.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

100% .

Originally I thought riding ourselves of doncaster and Mckenzie would have sufficed , but as more has been revealed Id be disappointed , let down even , if we call this off without a serious independent investigation .

I think if we rid ourselves of the top three , id expect those taking over would like to start with a whole new board . It's the only way I see it working and clearing ourselves of the cabal . 

Reading the DP piece today we're not letting this go with Doncaster.

We want the lot gone and if it flushes out the influence that the bheasts have over Scottish Football currently , and who knows this could be our end game here , then so be it because that bastard Liewell is one not to be trusted.

44 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Imagine Chick Young being given a platform anywhere, the cunt looks like Gary Glitter on meth, the nonce is screaming out the wee gremlin bastard. 

He's a fuckin alky mess, hollicom will be paying his wine bill the rocket that he is.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Tom English is only doing what any journalist should be tbh this shit is gold dust to them and I don't see why more would hesitate to report on it

Maybe they're bought and paid for m8.

1 minute ago, Blue Rino said:

He's a fuckin alky mess, hollicom will be paying his wine bill the rocket that he is.

We should tell Thick Young that Walter  Smith wants a word with him.

I'm really uncomfortable with the Tom English love in all of sudden all because he's the only one with the audacity to do his job.

Edit, just seen King Kirk above say similar that it's his job.

People have short memories. He's a fenian rat and no friend of Rangers.

He will have his own reasons for probing them. Be it professional or personal.

Some of the stuff he's said about us and our support through the years has been rotten. He's not to be trusted. 

It's a sad day when he's one of the very few in Scotland willing to ask pertinent questions and explore which is a massive story. 

1. Spfl refuse to instigate a genuine independent investigation.

2. They write to all clubs requesting they deny one via EGM

3. They bemoan the cost of it to clubs.

4. When the cost is to be borne by Rangers its apparently no longer independent, and it's the time and inconvenience thats the issue.

It's almost like theres no mechanism and no circumstances under which an ii will be granted. Strange that.. 

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Tom English is only doing what any journalist should be tbh this shit is gold dust to them and I don't see why more would hesitate to report on it

English is no friend of ours but he has his journalist hat on these days. Looks impartially at what has been said or published then asks pertinent questions. English papers have done the same the recently (Telegraph and Times spring to mind). Long may he keep it up. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

1. Spfl refuse to instigate a genuine independent investigation.

2. They write to all clubs requesting they deny one via EGM

3. They bemoan the cost of it to clubs.

4. When the cost is ti be borne by Rangers its apparently no longer independent, and it's the time and inconvenience thats the issue.

It's almost like theres no mechanism and no circumstances under which an ii will be granted. Strange that.. 

Then it's off to court we go , something i'm sure Rangers knew would happen when they started asking the questions of this rabid lot.

Just now, British_Empire said:

I'm really uncomfortable with the Tom English love in all of sudden all because he's the only one with the audacity to do his job.

Edit, just seen King Kirk above say similar that it's his job.

People have short memories. He's a fenian rat and no friend of Rangers.

He will have his own reasons for probing them. Be it professional or personal.

Some of the stuff he's said about us and our support through the years has been rotten. He's not to be trusted. 

It's a sad day when he's one of the very few in Scotland willing to ask pertinent questions and explore which is a massive story. 

He's also of the view that it's fair to award them the title as "they're the best team" but it's not fair to relegate Hearts as they could have survived the drop.

However, at least he's not accepting Doncaster and co's crap.

22 minutes ago, beararse said:

Why the fuck were Tom English and Alan Preston not allowed to field questions to Neil Doncaster?

Tom English raised pretty much every single point that that useless cunt Currie failed to raise within the space of 60 seconds.

What a absolutely woeful attempt at interviewing and probing a figurehead under severe scrutiny.

Because it’s taig infested mate. 

Just now, Amato said:

He's also of the view that it's fair to award them the title as "they're the best team" but it's not fair to relegate Hearts as they could have survived the drop.

He's a wee rat bastard underneath the questions he's asking of Doncaster/the SPFL

40 minutes ago, BoydsFavouriteDonut said:

Interviewer was hopeless. No pointed follow up questions.  Doncaster allowed to answer the question he wanted each time. Can see why he’s not prepared to be interviewed by English or any competent proper journalist. 

and English probably refused to do it on the same basis 

If this EGM is a massive failure, ie only 4 or 5 clubs, and clubs come out with statements saying they don't want to know anymore about it then we should leave the matter and leave Scottish Football behind for good.

They will clearly don't want to be saved from the incompetence and one club bias so let them rot. We submit our application to leave to the SPFL and SFA which will be gladly accepted due to us making too much noise and bringing the game into disrepute. We then submit our application to the English North West county league and go from there.

Watch Scottish Football burn to the ground as we toast marshmallows on its embers.

1 hour ago, Sparkle said:

‘Biscuit’ just highlighting how SPFL keep battering on about the French league as it suits their narrative but continue to completely ignore the Dutch league mode as that doesn’t suit them

To be fair, and for those who didn’t listen, one of the panel highlighted the fact that the Dutch league hadn’t been mentioned, only the French league. This was after Doncaster had gone.

Hold the phone!

Am I getting this right?

Neil Doncaster told UEFA that the SPFL clubs had agreed to end the season BEFORE we actually had our vote?

His answer was “that was the mood of the feedback at the time from some of the clubs”

No seriously this cunt should be fucking strung up!

Now Rangers are going to pay for an enquiry Doncaster says its a lot of energy and wasted time however what I dont get is, what are they actually doing that means there time is so precious. 

Correct me if I am wrong but they have no part to play in when football can actually resume, thats falls under the remit of the scottish government. Normal administration processes have ceased as there is no football being played to administer, they have already said there is nothing they can feasibly do to help struggling clubs so this begs the quedtion  what the fuck are they actually doing other than poping up on media outlets bitching about how hard they are working. Surely that time could be better spent self reflecting on the corporate governance procedures than playing the poor me card every 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, Amato said:

He keeps repeating this is not about Rangers vs SPFL, this is the SPFL being questioned about its whole administration. English isn't following us, hes just agreeing with what we are saying because what we are saying is pretty obvious to anyone without green and grey tinted specs.

27 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Think he's talking about the time and energy it will take to make sure the investigation doesn't find anything 😂

In the absence of football, you’d have thought they’d be glad of something to fill their days......

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

If this EGM is a massive failure, ie only 4 or 5 clubs, and clubs come out with statements saying they don't want to know anymore about it then we should leave the matter and leave Scottish Football behind for good.

They will clearly don't want to be saved from the incompetence and one club bias so let them rot. We submit our application to leave to the SPFL and SFA which will be gladly accepted due to us making too much noise and bringing the game into disrepute. We then submit our application to the English North West county league and go from there.

Watch Scottish Football burn to the ground as we toast marshmallows on its embers.

That's where I'm at. English football is in trouble, they will welcome the extra income and support our club will bring.

Archived