Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Puff piece by the BBC!

English ripping him though.

The tarrier arguing with English; is that the curly headed weirdo that does the BBC scores? If so he’s a fenian bastard! 

Was wondering myself who this tarrier prick is? 

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Chick young has actually just said (and i'm paraphrasing) 'How can it be an independent investigation if Rangers are paying for it'

I have no words.

The same way the SPFL’s independent investigation was when they paid for it, aye!

3 minutes ago, The Blue said:

Oh FFS English has just slaughtered Doncaster there. Just heard Doncaster say that solidarity payments can be made as the money is the clubs money and if the clubs want to direct the SPFL to make these payments then they will do it as they are there to serve the clubs so how come when they asked for there money they told them they cant do that unless you vote for our resolution, fuckin hypocrisy man.

Nailed it. 

FFS Chick Young is either naive or incredibly stupid. Probably both actually. 

‘Sleekit Pete has enhanced his position by his silence‘.....Does he really not know he has dummies speaking for him? Really?

‘How will an enquiry paid for by Rangers possibly be independent’?      So how is the narrow enquiry paid for by the SPFL accepted as independent?

Arsehole of a man.  

3 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Chick Young saying Rangers shouldn’t be allowed to  pay the bill for the independent review as it then won’t be independent.

Chick Young praising Lawwell 😂

Showing himself up there and muddying the waters, possibly deliberately.

The terms of the investigation is set by the clubs as a whole, including choosing the independent body to carry it out. Rangers settle the bill.

What's so hard to understand about that?

5 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Why is NULL AND VOID not being discussed?

Paraphrasing Doncaster: Because it would be unfair on the likes of Dundee Utd, not to mention potential legal action.

Ignores the fact the likes of Hearts and Partick are being fucked over and the fact there's equally legal ramifications to calling it "as is". You couldn't make it up.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Chick young has actually just said (and i'm paraphrasing) 'How can it be an independent investigation if Rangers are paying for it'

I have no words.

Nope , you’re not paraphrasing. That is what he actually said. Unbelievable.

3 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

There is another aspect to this that needs to be considered as well. What is the end game? 

celtic will sacrifice Doncaster if they need to given Lawwell will replace Robertson on the SPFL board next year as part of the yearly switch so they’ll be confident they can control the recruitment process. MacKenzie & McLennan would be much bigger scalps given the various issues around them. 

Ultimately, the ‘win’ for us is removing them and showing that we can, again, exert influence on the game which we haven’t done for nearly 15 years. 

Is that a big enough win? 

No . 

Even without a Rangers influence in next year's board , we have to create such havoc that should doncaster and mckenzie be replaced ,  its not with another patsy . And I'd add mclellan in that too - if there's one criticism I have of Rangers in all this it's by not naming him as a target too . 

Im hoping that there is enough decent chairmen out there , and I'm sure there is , that they will thoroughly investigate the neutrality of any future spfl ( and sfa ) employee and ensure we no longer have the smell of corruption hanging over our game that we've had since this whole ' Nolan ' connection began . 

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Showing himself up there and muddying the waters, possibly deliberately.

The terms of the investigation is set by the clubs as a whole, including choosing the independent body to carry it out. Rangers settle the bill.

What's so hard to understand about that?

You'd need to be quite thick to not appreciate how it can be independent regardless of the source of the funds.

Always perceived Tom English to be rhabid b*st*rd but he's the only sports journalist within all of Scotland to voice his concerns and ask those pertinent questions relating to this debacle without getting his belly rubbed by Doncaster and his cronies.

The Chick Youngs Keith Jacksons and that old retired basket Keevins should hang their head in shame.

Archived