Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Is he still a thing? Never listen to the Radio.

Was he ever a thing apart from someone to mock. Only put the radio on to listen to Doncaster, don’t know if young is normally on.

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

us offering to pay for it raises some other issues- I’ll repeat my post from  another thread:

our dossier sets the parameters for an independent enquiry and therefore if we set the parameters and pay for it then it becomes our investigation not an independent one surely?

i just raised this because it needs to be handled carefully and hopefully the members will also add to the scope making it more rounded and common to all 42 clubs. 

let’s play devils advocate for a minute 

Is the offer of paying for something a carrot to sway a vote?

and can you draw parallels to offering reconstruction to sway a vote.  

Im just throwing something into the mix and hopefully it’s done with proper due diligence that’s all.  

It's funny how you look at things differently . 

I thought when we offered to pay for it , it would be a good thing , as we'd ensure a neutral investigation as opposed one that they  might have worked with the spfl before . I wouldn't trust theirs at all , but having read you're post there are certainly issues to overcome . 

Fuck me. People like Chick Young flapping their gums about fairness, the PR of our game bla bla bla.

Partick Thistle are being relegated unfairly. It's an absolute disgrace the way they and the two Lowland league clubs have been treated.

Put my bias aside, if I were a St Johnstone fan for example there is no way I'd trust those governing the league to help us survive these difficult times.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Chick Young believes Lawwell has played a blinder by keeping quite, aye Chick they’re good a keeping things quiet.

In cahoots with that clown Provan , near choked on me coffee this morning when I read  that plonker saying Liewell had the moral high ground. 

Since when has anyone at that vile club shown any morals let alone the high ground?

Who the Alan guy that’s on , Preston? Said the spfl are on following their own narrative, mentions the French league, don’t mention Dutch. They need to act neutral and open to all opinions.

And David Currie is weak as piss. A laughable excuse for a "journalist" or "presenter".

He's put more pressure on his own panel than the person he should have grilling, instead just rolling over for a tummy rub, 

Joke of an individual.

Just now, magic8ball said:

Well he does work for BBC Scotland ,

He’s arguing like fuck for the SPFL and against English. He says “it’s a small minority”. 25% have released statements being unhappy. Hardly a small minority FS! Tarriers and the truth, eh?

1 minute ago, McKissock said:

And David Currie is weak as piss. A laughable excuse for a "journalist" or "presenter".

He's put more pressure on his own panel than the person he should have grilling, instead just rolling over for a tummy rub, 

Joke of an individual.

Noticed that.  He’s challenging the panel views quite robustly but gave Doncaster the easiest time.

1 minute ago, McKissock said:

Joke of an individual.

Stuttering his way through it, was almost scared to ask the questions.

2 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Joke of an individual.

You ever seen him on the telly ? 

Doesnt look the full shilling, throws his hands around all over the place while talking a load of shite.   

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

CY just accused some of ‘squealing like pigs’ there.

Was that taig crawling wee rat referrring to us?

That’s how I took it tbh. 

TE & Currie made a dick of him afterwards which wasn’t difficult. 

The very fact folk like Chick Young, Michael Stewart et al are considered qualified and full of such wisdom to commentate on our national game, highlights what a fucking shambles it is.

Never thought I'd praise Tom English for being impartial as well 😂 

Archived