Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They won't look into this due to the fear of a much smaller income in the short term. Long term we could be in league 2 within 3 or 4 years.

If this vote does go horrendously bad for us then I'm well and truly done with Scottish Football.

I don't think you'll be alone there m8.

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We will have somewhere to go. The North West County league. The entry point for any club wanting to join the English pyramid system, a guaranteed entry into it. Not asking for the conference or league 2 etc. They've just let in an isle of man team.

Moon howling? Yes to a degree. But if the clubs really vote against this in vast numbers then I will no longer support Scottish football.

Have Rangers approached? Have this league accepted? Have uefa agreed the cross border aspect of it for us? We're a scottish club looking to enter an English pyramid system so it's not as simple as just rocking up.

Once we hand in our notice, that's it we're out. And if we change our minds we're then at the mercy of the authorities and clubs to take us back. So unless its cast iron, then yes, its moonhowling nonsense that needs to stop.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Plenty of time for an inquiry. No football for months. Don’t see an issue at all. This EGM will certainly show what Scottish football clubs want.  Why would any club vote against it. A real chance for change and a real possibility that clubs will vote it down. Mind boggling. 

I've no doubts whatsoever that we won't get the required number of votes on Tuesday. Many clubs will vote against having the independent inquiry. Guaranteed. 

You'd think it astonishing that any member club with the best interests of Scottish football at heart would do such a thing, wouldn't you?

42 minutes ago, gmcf said:

100% .

Originally I thought riding ourselves of doncaster and Mckenzie would have sufficed , but as more has been revealed Id be disappointed , let down even , if we call this off without a serious independent investigation .

I think if we rid ourselves of the top three , id expect those taking over would like to start with a whole new board . It's the only way I see it working and clearing ourselves of the cabal . 

Don't forget the SFA or the game board . Liewell moves from one to another to impose his kind of corruption on them all 

The SPFL could be a start but  it is one big mafia set up in place nowadays 

5 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

They won't look into this due to the fear of a much smaller income in the short term. Long term we could be in league 2 within 3 or 4 years.

If this vote does go horrendously bad for us then I'm well and truly done with Scottish Football.

Out of interest, what you going to do then? Stop supporting the team while they still play in Scotland? Folk keep saying they’ll be done with Scottish football but what does that even mean

7 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We will have somewhere to go. The North West County league. The entry point for any club wanting to join the English pyramid system, a guaranteed entry into it. Not asking for the conference or league 2 etc. They've just let in an isle of man team.

Moon howling? Yes to a degree. But if the clubs really vote against this in vast numbers then I will no longer support Scottish football.

If it was possible, and I don't think it is, a better idea would be to carry on taking the shit in the SPFL for a few more years. During that time we could have a reserve team start at the bottom in England and then at some stage flip them.

We could then wind up the SPFL team.

Ewan Murray

@mrewanmurray

SPFL board believe "the demand for an open-ended, hugely time consuming and expensive investigation to be wholly unnecessary, inappropriate and contrary to the interests of Scottish football.. We therefore urge you to vote against the resolution at our EGM." Democracy?

Murray, English and Ralston have been outstanding throughout all of this.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Has to be a different club than before.....

Jordan Campbell is obviously lying!

David the fenian Currie stated on BBC “there’s only a small minority who aren’t happy”

Think that’ll make it 12 statements in 24 hours. Yep small minority indeed. 👍🏻

Still trying to catch up, but, going on chick plum's logic re Rangers paying for the Inquiry would not be independent.

Should spfl call it, they can't pay for it.

Should clubs vote in favour on Tuesday, they can't pay for it.

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

I've no doubts whatsoever that we won't get the required number of votes on Tuesday. Many clubs will vote against having the independent inquiry. Guaranteed. 

You'd think it astonishing that any member club with the best interests of Scottish football at heart would do such a thing, wouldn't you?

Absolutely spot on mate. I’m just trying to get my head around why anyone wouldn’t want the inquiry. It’s not going to cost them anything and it will be  for the greater good of the game.  We will find out about “ democracy and clarity” come this vote. 

Just in from my daily walk, where I was listening to sportsound on the radio.  People must have thought I was deranged because for the first 20minutes when Donkeyheid was on I was cursing and swearing like a trooperat his attempts to answer the questions, then I was bursting out laughing as English tore him a new one.  Would loved to have heard English interrogate him but obviously not allowed  to, as questions were pre-arranged so he would not have to answer the impertinent questions that everybody wants.

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely spot on mate. I’m just trying to get my head around why anyone wouldn’t want the inquiry. It’s not going to cost them anything and it will be  for the greater good of the game.  We will find out about “ democracy and clarity” come this vote. 

Because they would rather play in a corrupt league than side with anything Rangers related their hatred is so deep they would rather go bust than be seen to be siding with us.

Eddie Easson, Ballingry, said: “Rangers can’t get any lower, they have hit rock bottom in their quest for an inquest with their offer to foot the bill.

“They state they are not a new club, then why are they not paying some of the people they shafted during liquidation. Instead of paying for the latest round against the SPFL"

Eddie must have used his village phone box to call the Rebel phone in before he got returned to the secure unit.

3 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Its the time and effort that's the issue.

At a time when theres no football, no reconstruction talks, no contract signings, no scoring, no training, no working on stadia, nothing else happening in the football world.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its the time and effort that's the issue.

At a time when theres no football, no reconstruction talks, no contract signings, no scoring, no training, no working on stadia, nothing else happening in the football world.

So plenty of time then. 

47 minutes ago, pcbear said:

If the investigation takes up as much time amd energy as their warp speed Usain Bolt one (fuck me it was done and dusted before anyone knew it was going on), we will have no problem.

I wouldn't be surprised if they've already got enough proxy votes to veto it, cunt sounded to smug as if he already know it's failed. 

Paedo fc must be very anxious about money coming in if no football continues.

Big salaries and  big child sex abuse liabilities and who knows what bank loans .

Seems  like  they need the title rapped up early to book in their accounts  future champions league money  to ease the financial pressure.

Hence the clumsy strong arm tactics by their placemen which have backfired.

Scum .

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Eddie Easson, Ballingry, said: “Rangers can’t get any lower, they have hit rock bottom in their quest for an inquest with their offer to foot the bill.

“They state they are not a new club, then why are they not paying some of the people they shafted during liquidation. Instead of paying for the latest round against the SPFL"

Eddie must have used his village phone box to call the Rebel phone in before he got returned to the secure unit.

Eddie the village nonce.

12 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hopefully it's someone we haven't heard from already in this situation. If it's Stranraer or Inverness i don't think it will carry much weight as we already know that they are pissed off the SPFL. 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I was under the impression that we paid our footballing debts under the terms of the 5-way agreement, since he's talking about footballing costs in the context of the investigation.

For the other monies owed there's proof out there from some of the others especially the Poppy appeal where they said Rangers have handed over monies to them.

The much-maligned face painter, only a tarrier would go running to the papers about a few hundred quid Rangers owed him ... I don't think he'd be as quick to say he was paid the pittance if it happened so he's best forgotten about. Red herring, that cunt.

7 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Just in from my daily walk, where I was listening to sportsound on the radio.  People must have thought I was deranged because for the first 20minutes when Donkeyheid was on I was cursing and swearing like a trooperat his attempts to answer the questions, then I was bursting out laughing as English tore him a new one.  Would loved to have heard English interrogate him but obviously not allowed  to, as questions were pre-arranged so he would not have to answer the impertinent questions that everybody wants.

“Donkeyheid” !!!!  Aargh.  FFS! 😂😂😂😂😂

Archived