Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, murzo said:

It makes biased clowns like Provan look more stupid. His article today says how lawwell can take the moral high ground cause he’s stayed quiet. Normally he stays quiet when they’ve something to hide. Back to point, provans article says an ii would be too costly and makes no mention of DP paying for it so his article looks like yesterday’s news.

Once Provan , and other journalists of his ilk , start demanding answers of the spfl as to some of the awkward questions that we've posed , instead of hiding their heads in the sand , then they can start talking about moral high grounds . 

The problem I've got with all of this is, it's almost as if an opinion is formed before the facts are brought out.

Rangers are going to release a dossier becomes - Rangers just don't want celtic to get the title or Rangers have a smoking gun which will destroy the SPFL

It's like gonzo journalism with aids, there's no interest in the facts any more, it is a simple cherry picking and stacking of facts up in the favour of your own argument.

When the argument has been formed without the facts, it is not proper journalism, in fact it's just a fan opinion akin to "ah don't like them cause they're oor rivals"

Tom English, currently, is the only one of them whom is collecting facts, pouring over them, and asking valid questions. 

It's like mongos like Chick Young have never even heard of propaganda because he's being caught up in it all. 

So Davie Provan and Chick Young have both praised Lawwell on the same morning. 

What are the odds of that?

Almost like Hollicom have phoned both up last night and put money in their bank accounts.

Who is next to do it?

My obvious answer is the bankrupt king himself Chris Sutton.

At no time did any of them put enough emphasis on the cost being covered, Doncaster moved from using cost as an excuse to using, it'll take up to much time and energy as the new excuse, he knows he's got his cabal to guard them through the vote, tarriers, motherwell, Ross County and st Mirren to name four, I agree with Tom english to a point, I think between 40 and 50% will vote in favour of an independent inquiry, where English is correct is this will be far from over come Tuesday evening, and it will take a lot more time and energy in getting to the bottom of this, having the inquiry would be the best, quickest and most sensible way to bring this all to a conclusion. This is something that should've been rammed down Doncaster throat. 

33 minutes ago, Wafflesniffer said:

Only in Scottish football could someone that incompetent and weak be employed as CEO.

What a life it must be for him getting paid £400,000 a year to be nothing more than a fenian puppet.

this kinda thing?

downloaddiddyman.jpg

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

according to Doncaster clubs can discuss a change to the distribution mechanisms all they want  . It’s their democratic right and the spfl is just there to serve it’s member clubs as instructed. Clubs will lobby each other , no bullying or threats made.

No formal complaints were made, so complaints were made then, just not formal and he did nothing.

12 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Bit puzzled (as was Currie & TE) as to why Chic pulled Liewell into the discussion to praise him without prompting or any real need.  

Exactly, so far it is absolutely nothing to do with a club. who are likely to be the most major beneficiaries of this whole situation.

It's basically like saying, well done for smiling and looking happy when you've been handed your gift, what integrity.

Like I said previously, Chick Young is a mongo.

21 minutes ago, McKissock said:

And David Currie is weak as piss. A laughable excuse for a "journalist" or "presenter".

He's put more pressure on his own panel than the person he should have grilling, instead just rolling over for a tummy rub, 

Joke of an individual.

Absolutely. That’s the first time I’ve listened to BBC Sportsound in years and David Currie utterly failed at asking the key questions. Finally they had ND, who’s done his best Houdini act for weeks, on the radio and they barely scratched the surface.

What happened to questions such as:

1. Why have meetings not been minuted, which is a dereliction of corporate duty?

2. What were the circumstances of your phone call to Peter, and who is Peter?

3. Gretna’s administrator says the club were advanced money, not loaned. So tell us again why that was impossible?

4. And on that Neil, you said it’s not in the rules for the SPFL to do so. Yet you’ve called the seasons in the lower leagues with the intention of following suit in the top tier. Was a deviation of the rules not required to allow that to happen?

5. And when ND justified Hearts relegation as ‘well, leagues are competitive entities which have winners and losers’, that should have been immediately challenged by ‘Neil, how can you say that when clubs are being punished, potentially gravely so, despite not being given an opportunity to complete games and due to a world crisis that should see no single entity unfairly punished when it is possible not to?’ 

And those are just for starters...

As an aside, hearing Tom English say at the end that it is fair for celtic and DU to be crowned champions while unfair for Hearts and PT to be relegated. What utterly skewed nonsense.

Null and void and what they’ve done in Holland is the only truly fair way when games can’t be completed and final outcomes reached.

2 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Almost like Hollicom have phoned both up last night and put money in their bank accounts.

Who is next to do it?

Thought that myself, why would two separate “journalists” use that exact same line this today, especially when Peado Pete has apparently nothing to do with it. 

1 minute ago, BearInTheToon said:

Absolutely. That’s the first time I’ve listened to BBC Sportsound in years and David Currie utterly failed at asking the key questions. Finally they had ND, who’s done his best Houdini act for weeks, on the radio and they barely scratched the surface.

1. Why have meetings not been minuted, which is a dereliction of corporate duty?

3. Gretna’s administrator says the club were advanced money, not loaned. So tell us again why that was impossible?

4. And on that Neil, you said it’s not in the rules for the SPFL to do so. Yet you’ve called the seasons in the lower leagues with the intention of following suit in the top tier. Was a deviation of the rules not required to allow that to happen?

5. And when ND justified Hearts relegation as ‘well, leagues are competitive entities which have winners and losers’, that should have been immediately challenged by ‘Neil, how can you say that when clubs are being punished, potentially gravely so, despite not being given an opportunity to complete games and due to a world crisis that should see no single entity unfairly punished when it is possible not?’ 

As an aside, hearing Tom English say at the end that it is fair for celtic and DU to be crowned champions while unfair for Hearts and PT to be relegated. What utterly skewed nonsense.

Null and void and what they’ve done in Holland is the only truly fair way when games can’t be completed and final outcomes reached.

The different perceptions of fairness and ND lack of balance in giving league examples were mentioned tbf.

4 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

5. And when ND justified Hearts relegation as ‘well, leagues are competitive entities which have winners and losers’, that should have been immediately challenged by ‘Neil, how can you say that when clubs are being punished, potentially gravely so, despite not being given an opportunity to complete games and due to a world crisis that should see no single entity unfairly punished when it is possible not?’ 

brilliant post 

33 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Are we in some sort of fucking alternate dimension? Tom English and Aberdeen on our side, Chick Young siding with Lawwell? We must be right here if this is going Pete Tong for Doncaster 

Which club does he represent? 

Just now, GersInCanada said:

I never get to listen to these shows being outside the UK so just going by what others have posted

Doncaster came across as a shambles. English ripped him a new one and tarriers were tarriers.

Did I miss anything ?

Well, for me chick young became a tarrier, I always knew he was thick but I never saw him in that light before - stupid me.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

The different perceptions of fairness and ND lack of balance in giving league examples were mentioned tbf.

Yes, but not directly to ND. They allowed him to purport his narrative and use the French league as an example. Nor did they actually drill down into how is it possibly fair to formally relegate clubs under the current circumstances. By all means, award prize money based on placing a. But they should have asked how it was in anyway fair.

Instead, they allowed him to hide behind his ‘I work for and behalf of the clubs’ which is basically a ‘don’t shoot me, I’m just the messenger’ tactic.

1 minute ago, Swally said:

Well, for me chick young became a tarrier, I always knew he was thick but I never saw him in that light before - stupid me.

I agree, haven't heard him for years but my recollection of him was he was always fair and if anything leant slight in our favour. He has been out the limelight for years, probably not getting enough work due to not beating the tarrier drum. Clearly wants to put that right now. 

2 hours ago, The Blue said:

I might be sticking my neck out here but I think we may be surprised and get over 50% we won't get the independent enquiry but will have the moral high ground to call for a no confidence vote if thats not forthcoming then off the the courts it will go and that is where I personally want it to go. Can you imagine a QC going through the SPFL with a microscope, it would be more than Doncaster up for the chop.

Im not sure we'll get the 50% but it wouldn't  surprise me if Doncaster walks soon . He'll be sacrificed so as to head off any ii , which , as you say , will shine a light on other individuals . 

Dont think it'll be enough though , the board certainly seem to have the bit between their teeth with this one . 

13 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

Who is next to do it?

Only needs one of them to be paid and the rest follow like sheep

Archived