MyGers

CR3

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not really no, if we both buy a season ticket, and you buy RTV annually and I buy it monthly, which means I spend more, you get more points

Aye, but that won't get you very far up the list - there will be thousands above you who have spent much more.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can give me some clarity on how MyGers works. Is there anywhere someone can see their position in the queue, and how exactly it helps when season ticket sales go up?

I've just signed up. Not had a season ticket since I was quite a bit younger but would like to go again now that I can afford to!

I presume that it will take years - but no real idea. You have to spend loads to get up the waiting list and stuff I gather from this? 

Thanks for any knowledge bears 

23 minutes ago, mistergeneric said:

Hey guys, wondering if anyone can give me some clarity on how MyGers works. Is there anywhere someone can see their position in the queue, and how exactly it helps when season ticket sales go up?

I've just signed up. Not had a season ticket since I was quite a bit younger but would like to go again now that I can afford to!

I presume that it will take years - but no real idea. You have to spend loads to get up the waiting list and stuff I gather from this? 

@MorelosRangersruns it mate he’ll help ye out 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

The latest MyGers ‘competition’ was to enter a ‘random’ draw to have a zoom call with Tav. 

Wonder what the chances of someone from H&H, that CJ Novo YouTube guy & This is Ibrox podcast all being picked. 

Remarkable & another fucking nonsense from the club

3C3126CF-AC27-4460-9AC9-1A15842A8DE2.jpeg

19890E94-94E1-46CF-AB90-4144AAA5C6B5.jpeg

Fan Media must have their own Platinum Tier. 

11 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The latest MyGers ‘competition’ was to enter a ‘random’ draw to have a zoom call with Tav. 

Wonder what the chances of someone from H&H, that CJ Novo YouTube guy & This is Ibrox podcast all being picked. 

Dingwall was on it as well 

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Gotta keep those doing your bidding sweet somehow...

58 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Fan Media must have their own Platinum Tier. 

Biggest lot of Shite ever , I saw a tweet from one of them on Monday through a mate that follows  “poor performance , these things happen on to the next game bla bla bla , thousands of us manage to work that out for ourselves, I’ve managed to watch ,understand and form my own opinion of the games this season without having to listen to or read David Edgar once 

Do people who are not MyGers members get to see things like the fan things or is it a closed shop? Genuinely just want to see it. @Blue Nosed Babe gave a brief summary but wouldn't mind seeing it. Stinks that the fan media guys seem to have been randomly picked. What are the chances 😃

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

Do people who are not MyGers members get to see things like the fan things or is it a closed shop? Genuinely just want to see it. @Blue Nosed Babe gave a brief summary but wouldn't mind seeing it. Stinks that the fan media guys seem to have been randomly picked. What are the chances 😃

I am not fan media and was picked and there were kids picked too that asked questions.

7 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

I am not fan media and was picked and there were kids picked too that asked questions.

Fan media get far greater access to the club than ever before and some are able to watch us play in the stadium week in week out.

The least they could've done is say their place should've went to another young supporter which would've been a once in a lifetime experience for them.

Club are beginning to take the piss with certain fan media's stature.

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fan media get far greater access to the club than ever before and some are able to watch us play in the stadium week in week out.

The least they could've done is say their place should've went to another young supporter which would've been a once in a lifetime experience for them.

Club are beginning to take the piss with certain fan media's stature.

This is what is called 'everyone pulling in the same direction'

Amazing. Fwiw I can’t recall getting told i was entering into a ballot for that webinar thing, i had only seen it when the slo started tweeting about it. 

You’d have hoped it would’ve been kids mygers that would’ve been picked, sure some  of them did but out of 30k the most influential fan media scripts are also “balloted” lol why try and mask it instead of just being upfront?

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

Amazing. Fwiw I can’t recall getting told i was entering into a ballot for that webinar thing, i had only seen it when the slo started tweeting about it. 

You’d have hoped it would’ve been kids mygers that would’ve been picked, sure some  of them did but out of 30k the most influential fan media scripts are also “balloted” lol why try and mask it instead of just being upfront?

Don’t think they emailed/tweeted about being able to get mygers points by buying programmes now either

That’s a fucking joke from the club tbh!

MyGers is a joke and we’ve literally just gave the club £40 for fuck all.

They’d have been as well just asking us for £40 because it’s pretty much the same thing as we get fuck all benefit. 

Remember the farce with the launch of the new kits?!?! Mygers members got to order them and pay for them first yet wait a week to get the kit delivered and non myGers members could just walk into Sports Direct and buy one and get it before us. 😂😂😂

On 22/01/2021 at 08:06, mistergeneric said:

Season ticket sales are suspended at the moment. After having to give my season ticket up in 2017 I applied for another one round about last June, I filled out the waiting list form on Rangers website. I didn't expect to hear for a while but was surprised to be offered one roughly 5 weeks later via an email. I don't think there was a section showing your place on the waiting list tbh, sorry not to be more specific. Hope this helps.

Archived