MyGers

CR3

42 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

It’s the whole eg dad of two getting priced out following his team with his kids coz he can’t afford to keep forking on all sorts of irrelevant stuff anymore I don’t like the thought of 

I’m the same but points for shite like women’s games etc means they have to imo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m the same but points for shite like women’s games etc means they have to imo

Aye that was a joke , full things a joke tbh , could have counted everybody’s past points and points going forward for free , they needed a loyalty scheme but the pish they’ve created is nonsense, never did I expect this to be the loyalty scheme 

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

Aye that was a joke , full things a joke tbh , could have counted everybody’s past points and points going forward for free , they needed a loyalty scheme but the pish they’ve created is nonsense, never did I expect this to be the loyalty scheme 

So many bears ,just don’t get this mate .We do but I’m arsed to be even explaining it to anyone .It’s a cash grab ,fucking insult to old bears loyalty .Disgrace for me.

It’s all very well having numb nut posters ,just posting shite to wind you up .Boring as fuck if you ask me .
It’s seriously flawed and they won’t be getting a penny off me for it next season .

8 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I call them mugpoints . It's a scheme that could have been dreamt up by Mike Ashley himself 

I’ve said it before,  I can go to every game, home, away and in Europe, yet someone who only goes to season ticket home games (no cup games, home or away, until  it’s cup final day ! ),  can be on more points than me, because they buy merchandise and watch women’s football on the telly,  while my money is spent following the team.

Someone please explain how that can be classed as a “loyalty “ scheme ?

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

So many bears ,just don’t get this mate .We do but I’m arsed to be even explaining it to anyone .It’s a cash gram ,fucking insult to old bears loyalty .Disgrace for me 

It’s all very well having numb nut posters ,just posting shite to wind you up .Boring as fuck if you ask me .
It’s seriously flawed and they won’t be getting a penny off me for it next season .

Bang on mate , best of it is most the time it’s other peoples cases I’m arguing, if I want to be as ridiculous as going about like the megastores window to go to Livi I could , a dad of 3 can’t and I’ve put points over to the SLO to that doesn’t even effect me on twitter ,

pricing people out who’s followed their team all their life when potentially their money could only stretch to the tickets is disgusting from the club, the SLO trying to justify it is actually worse 

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

So many bears ,just don’t get this mate .We do but I’m arsed to be even explaining it to anyone .It’s a cash grab ,fucking insult to old bears loyalty .Disgrace for me.

Definitely, I've posted this before, I go to the games with my son but because of MyGers can't see this happening in the future. When they were giving points for Rangers TV I gave them to my son as when it comes to Rangers he's a fanatic, this resulted in us now being in different levels - full things a shambles and what gets me is them trying to say it was the brainchild of the support - bullshit

11 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Best thing to happen to the club in years this mygers, an honest to god breath of fresh air 

Something like this should have been set up in 2012.Or at least when the new regime took over .Get the overseas bears have some involvement..

3 hours ago, BlueBeard said:

I’ve said it before,  I can go to every game, home, away and in Europe, yet someone who only goes to season ticket home games (no cup games, home or away, until  it’s cup final day ! ),  can be on more points than me, because they buy merchandise and watch women’s football on the telly,  while my money is spent following the team.

Someone please explain how that can be classed as a “loyalty “ scheme ?

Yeah but going to away games doesn’t get Rangers money. 

If you wanted to give away tickets to fans through loyalty points then you’d basically have to stop giving supporters buses tickets and that wouldn’t go down well.

23 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah but going to away games doesn’t get Rangers money. 

If you wanted to give away tickets to fans through loyalty points then you’d basically have to stop giving supporters buses tickets and that wouldn’t go down well.

My Gers is the new cccs, it will be giving away tickets to fans, don’t know where you’re coming from there tbh.

I personally would be happy if all tickets went to busses to be distributed, at least they would go to the most deserving, obviously someone who travels everywhere in the car wouldn’t agree though 😂.

• 5 weeks later...
On 20/12/2020 at 12:07, BlueBeard said:

My Gers is the new cccs, it will be giving away tickets to fans, don’t know where you’re coming from there tbh.

I personally would be happy if all tickets went to busses to be distributed, at least they would go to the most deserving, obviously someone who travels everywhere in the car wouldn’t agree though 😂.

🤣🤣go to the busses as they are more deserving .You are surely kidding 

Getting tickets for semis ,finals and away tickets will be a fiasco when we are all aloud to go back to games 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

🤣🤣go to the busses as they are more deserving .You are surely kidding 

Getting tickets for semis ,finals and away tickets will be a fiasco when we are all aloud to go back to games 

Look mate if you’re gold and deserving of a ticket you’ll get one. If you haven’t put the effort in previously then you won’t 

36 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s got 48 thousands likes, think he’s trying to wind you up mate. Fucking intae him...

I should know better mate .Probably said all there is to say about Mygers .Bonkers scheme 

In saying that .Win this league and the fans will be everything and anything 😄

12 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Scrap it and just auction tickets tickets to the highest bidders - that's exactly what is happening just now under a different name and scheme.

The end result is exactly the same.

That’s not what is happening at all 

Archived