New Ready Crest and brand evolution

Bydo

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Changing our crest rightfully acknowledges us as an institution 

Righto pal 

I hope you don't think I mean this alone in isolation does that? It's just a brand representation of it. 

Is it wanky marketing? Yes. Doesn't make it any less true though. The club have alluded to this in their update. 

Would have rathered they just swapped in the new lion, brightened the colours as they have, removed the inner white border to make the inner blue ball larger but kept the Rangers Football Club the same as before 

1 minute ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I hope you don't think I mean this alone in isolation does that? It's just a brand representation of it. 

Is it wanky marketing? Yes. Doesn't make it any less true though. The club have alluded to this in their update. 

Ach well if the club have alluded to it... 

19 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I hear you but the club have also held lengthy national and international consultation so no doubt this point will have been raised/addressed. 

Do you honestly believe that - you'll be telling us next they consulted supporters about MyGers - what the fucks going on through there 

Just now, Lord Lockin said:

Do you honestly believe that - you'll be telling us next they consulted supporters about MyGers - what the fucks going on through there 

If our board told me the sky was up I would look down tbh 

Prefer the old one, could have just swung the ‘Rangers’ up to the top. Not much difference to be fair.

Sure they could have just done it and no one would notice. 

Mad the things folk get extremely upset about. 

Honestly I think it’s totally unnecessary and a waste of money. There was never a clamour for it amongst any of the support that I’m aware. Maybe I’m just an old fashioned moaner, but I ’d rather we were unveiling signings that will stop 10 than new crests that we don’t need. 

16 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I assumed his post was sarcasm.

13 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If our board told me the sky was up I would look down tbh 

@Louden_Greg - can you provide any insight into the consultation? Perhaps, number of fans involved, location and which supporters clubs?

Archived