Morelos racially abused again

KingKirk

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Cesspit Scotland

I honestly want to pack my stuff and move to Rothbury but have too many commitments up here like family work school Ect. I’m stuck here just now but as soon as it’s possible I’m off down south. This part of the UK is fucking rotten. Devolution then the SNP have destroyed what was a once proud nation and turned it into a snarling racist hate filled bog of eternal republican shite. 

dont give up on scotland mate. that is how these bastards win. but each and every day it gets a little more intolerable.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Gaffbear said:

Doing what they're good at intimidation , racism, sectarianism and an inability to spell and put the right flag on.

Pretty much sums up yer average beggar 

That comes down to again to being Scottish.

Also the celtic support don't even fly the proper republican flag because it's green, white and gold not orange  

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That comes down to again to being Scottish.

Also the celtic support don't even fly the proper republican flag because it's green, white and gold not orange  

It’s a recent thing where they have started just using the bog standard ROI flag. If you look back at pics from the 80s and 90s all their tricolours are green, white and gold.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It’s a recent thing where they have started just using the bog standard ROI flag. If you look back at pics from the 80s and 90s all their tricolours are green, white and gold.

That's the younger generation for you mate, don't have a clue 

Fucking millennials

15 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Perfect time to highlight this 

The club should be all over it but I suspect they’ll do the usual.

it’s obvious what the mongo tried to type 

The very fact it says the word back the Club will do hee haw about it. It’s an out for the arsehole as well.

The treatment morelos gets in this country is disgusting and utterly shameful. Then I remember this lot don't feel shame. 

Racially abused at parkhead was met with yeah well prove it. Arsehole media calling him a waster and portraying him as a thug. His car gets tampered with, met with crap stories about his wife. 

I wouldn't blame morelos for wanting to get away from this country. That's what they want and you just know they would take glee in it. 

I'd love him to ram it down their throats by helping bring titles and success back to us. 

12 hours ago, Misteral said:

Why the fuck are you reading/clicking that piece of shit?  You only encourage them. 

This.... I don’t even know why anyone even mentions it in here, they are no friends to Rangers and anything the print/ post should be given a wide berth. They are poison and should not be given the time of day...

On 17/07/2020 at 23:07, Redwhiteandblue said:

Na, I'm utterly shocked that a club with the greatest fans in the world have done something as shocking as this!! Completely blown away by that amazing clubs support having racists among them. It's us that are the dirty H** fucks that are the sectarian embarrassment of Scotland and are a sham on our country. 

Not remember we threw bananas at our own first black player to play in Scotland? 

Even that famous feminist said so much when he wasn't smashing his wife's face in. 

And there was Archie McPherson calling it "FRUIT"  forever letting the cunts off for the most blatant racist act ever seen in Scotland. Gutless fuck.

5 hours ago, Blues Brother said:

Apparently Police Scotland to investigate allegations of racial abuse on Morelos 

Good.  Sure I seen a headline in the paper of another taxi driver earlier.  Looked like it was a full page story.

On 17/07/2020 at 21:24, Rfc52 said:

Ffs man.

Honestly man that boys gonae walk away from.here and its all they  fucking tramps and the medias fault.

Keith Jacksons article a few years ago started this trend 

Was it Jackson or Leckie that done the article that kept making references to Columbian cartels and coke and all that . Was embarrassing as fuck.

Archived