League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't believe Aberdeen should forfeit their games. They never played a player who broke protocol. Their penalty was supposed to play a depleted starting 11 for a fortnight.

The scum on the other hand played a player who broke protocol. Whether they knew it or not is irrelevant. The result has to be overturned and Killie awarded a 3-0 win.

Legia didn't knowingly play a player who came on in the final stages of a 6-1 agg win and yet ended up being penalized.

Where is the difference?

In the rule books probably

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Scum should have their Kilmarnock result forfeited and play games as shceduled for the fortnight without every player Bollingoli came into contact with, and without any management or staff he came into contact with being present. 🙂

That’s what Aberdeen we’re going to have to do, all of a sudden they cunts might need to do the same and their games are all rearranged. 

Fucking stinks.

18 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

No I wouldn't want us banned, but it doesn't matter what I want. 

When there's a precedence set, that changes things. 

Jordan Jones doesn't play. 

and your last question regards an NHS nurse who should be quarantine going back to work in a hospital full of sick and/or vulnerable people, yes. Not even up for debate. What a stupid question.

Your simply letting your bias get in the way.

It's of course hypothetical but wether he plays or not is irrelevant.. Jordan Jones is still in and around the squad. If he went to Spain on the Tuesday, came back and trained with the squad on the Thursday... He's still in contact with our players. If they then go out and play on match day they are now potentially putting another team at risk.

It's not stupid.. If the boss or work place is unaware.. they cannot be held accountable in any form or fashion. You can have all the process you want.. if someone lies there's nothing that can be done. From there the person who broke the rules is solely responsible and should be detained for putting others health at the risk. That goes for a footballer, nurse or Tesco worker. However as said, the system is not that harsh given its just a fine.

3 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Your simply letting your bias get in the way.

It's of course hypothetical but wether he plays or not is irrelevant.. Jordan Jones is still in and around the squad. If he went to Spain on the Tuesday, came back and trained with the squad on the Thursday... He's still in contact with our players. If they then go out and play on match day they are now potentially putting another team at risk.

It's not stupid.. If the boss or work place is unaware.. they cannot be held accountable in any form or fashion. You can have all the process you want.. if someone lies there's nothing that can be done. From there the person who broke the rules is solely responsible and should be detained for putting others health at the risk. That goes for a footballer, nurse or Tesco worker.

It's not bias when there's a precedence been set ffs. 

Your Jordan Jones analogy doesn't make sense because you have to be on the field of play for it to tie in which what I'm saying. You could have said someone who came on as a sub instead - like Arfield or Davis. 

It is stupid because it's different fields. Teams are responsible for their players the same way they are held accountable for their supporters. It's a different industry. 

4 minutes ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

That’s what Aberdeen we’re going to have to do, all of a sudden they cunts might need to do the same and their games are all rearranged. 

Fucking stinks.

Just catching up on it all but does seem as if the shit lobbed at the sheep halted abruptly.  We now know why.

Will be interesting if the rumours of the scum official meeting the player at the airport has any truth.

https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/18644061.celtic-defender-bolingoli-hit-police-fine-breaching-quarantine-rules/

Why is no media journalist giving details on when he left, how long he was in Spain for, when he returned. I really hate how that bastardised team can run gun-shod throughout anything that resembles fair play and honesty.  

23 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I don't believe Aberdeen should forfeit their games. They never played a player who broke protocol. Their penalty was supposed to play a depleted starting 11 for a fortnight.

The scum on the other hand played a player who broke protocol. Whether they knew it or not is irrelevant. The result has to be overturned and Killie awarded a 3-0 win.

Legia didn't knowingly play a player who came on in the final stages of a 6-1 agg win and yet ended up being penalized.

Where is the difference?

This is the point.  They have pedantic about eligibility rules in a 6-1 defeat. 

Bolingoli ineligible. Therefore forfeit the points. It’s a pricnciple they themselves invoked.  

9 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just catching up on it all but does seem as if the shit lobbed at the sheep halted abruptly.  We now know why.

Will be interesting if the rumours of the scum official meeting the player at the airport has any truth.

So one of their officials might have met him at the airport? Ooft.

BTW I hope all out players, management, coaching staff etc are following the rules to the letter.

The shitstorm that would come our way if the SNP got and took the opportunity to close down football due to a Rangers breach of regs doesn't even bear thinking about.

17 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

It's not bias when there's a precedence been set ffs. 

Your Jordan Jones analogy doesn't make sense because you have to be on the field of play for it to tie in which what I'm saying. You could have said someone who came on as a sub instead - like Arfield or Davis. 

It is stupid because it's different fields. Teams are responsible for their players the same way they are held accountable for their supporters. It's a different industry. 

There is no precedent... Firstly it's different organisations. Sion and Legia were done by UEFA and wether they were aware of the issue or not.. the administration error was made by the club. 

The player I picked does not matter.. it was hypothetical. Irrespective of them playing or not.. if they have been out of the country they shouldnt be at training, on the bench or on the pitch. My point was that if a player went behind Rangers back and withheld information from us... Would you want us punished? Even though no one beside the player did any wrong doing.

The industry does not matter. Footballers are entitled to same rights as everyone else and with that they do not need to disclose what they are doing on their days off. The players get paid big money to look after themselves and to make the right choices in life... Regardless of the job or industry if you put your colleagues at risk you should face being dismissed with further action being taken by the police due to the potential severity. If the place of work was not directly involved either by knowing or permitting, they can't be punished.

Like I said.. I suspect someone at celtic did know.

1 hour ago, British_Empire said:

If Sion and Legia Warsaw can be found guilty of fielding an ineligible player due to paperwork oversights, after destroying celtic, over two legs and celtic getting reinstated at their expense after getting retrospective 3-0 defeats awarded, what's the difference between that and Bolongoli? if Bolongoli quarantined (like he's supposed to) that would have made him ineligible.

What's the difference? apart from one being celtic (who get everything).

Exactly!!!!

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

BTW I hope all out players, management, coaching staff etc are following the rules to the letter.

The shitstorm that would come our way if the SNP got and took the opportunity to close down football due to a Rangers breach of regs doesn't even bear thinking about.

This 100% mate 

Bolingoli on Sunday under law was ineligible to play.

Whether celtic knew about his circumstances or not is irrelevant.

Legia Warsaw didn’t know their player was ineligible because if they did they wouldn’t have put him on for two minutes.

The club is wholly responsible for their players on the field of play, even if something wasn’t deliberate they still pay the price, 

3-0 to Kilmarnock and a fine will suffice and any game they cannot fulfill is a 0-3 loss.

9 minutes ago, Iakona said:

There is no precedent... Firstly it's different organisations. Sion and Legia were done by UEFA and wether they were aware of the issue or not.. the administration error was made by the club. 

The player I picked does not matter.. it was hypothetical. Irrespective of them playing or not.. if they have been out of the country they shouldnt be at training, on the bench or on the pitch. My point was that if a player went behind Rangers back and withheld information from us... Would you want us punished? Even though no one beside the player did any wrong doing.

The industry does not matter. Footballers are entitled to same rights as everyone else and with that they do not need to disclose what they are doing on their days off. The players get paid big money to look after themselves and to make the right choices in life... Regardless of the job or industry if you put your colleagues at risk you should face being dismissed with further action being taken by the police due to the potential severity. If the place of work was not directly involved either by knowing or permitting, they can't be punished.

Like I said.. I suspect someone at celtic did know.

Actually they do. Under U.K. anti doping where abouts rules (and sfa rules) when they’re not at training they have to inform the authorities where they are for at least 1 hour a day, so someone must have known.

1 minute ago, Bristol loyal said:

Actually they do. Under U.K. anti doping where abouts rules (and sfa rules) when they’re not at training they have to inform the authorities where they are for at least 1 hour a day, so someone must have known.

You've not got a link to those rules have you? 

7 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

I don't know about that.

Fair enough if true. Even with that.. what's to stop him lying?

All that does is potentially open him up to further disciplinary action if celtic can prove he told them or the SFA otherwise.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You've not got a link to those rules have you? 

https://www.ukad.org.uk/athletes/whereabouts-and-adams

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/1817/scottish-fa-anti-doping-regulations.pdf

Pretty sure an epl player got done a few years ago for not letting them know where he was on a day off.

Archived