League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

LASK were 6 points clear of RB Salzburg and ended up 6 behind going into the split and they collapsed after that. 

Must have been so disheartening.

Was I right mate . That would never happen here of course eh

Unless it was Rangers and all these fanny fucks in our media would be quoting this as a precedent

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Not a peep. Even got a response from Rangers on jumping into bed with the Record quicker. 

As you’ve stated in other platforms, no way celtic didn’t know and they’re lying through their teeth

They won’t reply. 

3 minutes ago, foghorn leghorn said:

celtic would love wee Krankie to stop the league so Nheil Duncaster can present the league title to the Mhankie Mob again.

Why don't the SFA go the full hog and present Selic with the Scottish Cup to appease GCCC.

:cup:  :headwall: :taig:s.

Just one very small problem with that as it stands :crabflute:

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Actually they do. Under U.K. anti doping where abouts rules (and sfa rules) when they’re not at training they have to inform the authorities where they are for at least 1 hour a day, so someone must have known.

He doesn't have to tell celtic though, it is UKAD. 

And it is not an offence not to be there during your timeslot. The offence is only realised if the testers actually turn up and you aren't there.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

The scum are throwing this one individual under the bus .

As they fine well know , that more serious actions should be coming their way . They won't of course

Aye off scot free Again basically,  all sorted by a few phone calls between petrie, sturgeon and liewwell.  Wee nippy almost making a joke of it with her yellow and red card pish. If it was us we’d have been hung, drawn and quartered! 

Just now, TheKingObv said:

In team sports it’s the clubs responsibility to inform UKAD, hence why Man City, Bournemouth and fleetwood got fined and not the players involved. Individual sports they report direct to UKAD via an app I believe (or at least that’s what I read when I googled it).

4 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

And it is not an offence not to be there during your timeslot. The offence is only realised if the testers actually turn up and you aren't there.

I’m sure if the drug testers do a random check and ask for Player A or player B then the club has to be able to tell them where those players are even if it’s a day off.

If the club are unable to provide that information then it can be seen as avoiding a test. 

2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

In team sports it’s the clubs responsibility to inform UKAD, hence why Man City, Bournemouth and fleetwood got fined and not the players involved. Individual sports they report direct to UKAD via an app I believe (or at least that’s what I read when I googled it).

Aye that's fair. I was just assuming the rules were the same as individual sports.

6 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Aye off scot free Again basically,  all sorted by a few phone calls between petrie, sturgeon and liewwell.  Wee nippy almost making a joke of it with her yellow and red card pish. If it was us we’d have been hung, drawn and quartered! 

No chance of anything coming of Edward being sited . That will all be swept under that big carpet now 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

No chance of anything coming of Edward being sited . That will all be swept under that big carpet now 

Aye wae that big brush, should be shouting about getting points taken off them and the sheep But that as said won’t happen. 
94C4FB35-AAC7-4199-865A-840EF55C831D.jpeg.0d4ff35501d2b71ed294697ad330beed.jpeg

Postponement is not punishment. There has to be some sort of punishment to Aberdeen and the scum or once again, the spfl will be seen as a joke by everyone else.

Surely there is airport cameras of Boli returning. Would love it if an employee picked him up upon returning and the footage is found.😃

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Tbh I couldn't care less what's happening at other clubs. We need to focus on ourselves and make sure our players are focused in the job in hand. No distractions just stop 9.75 in a row. 

I dont know where this .75 comes from. They never won the league it was gifted to them. The season was incomplete.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Postponement is not punishment. There has to be some sort of punishment to Aberdeen and the scum or once again, the spfl will be seen as a joke by everyone else.

Surely there is airport cameras of Boli returning. Would love it if an employee picked him up upon returning and the footage is found.😃

Did he leave to go to Spain for just 1 day?  Monday and back Tuesday?  Maybe he was talking to a team over there for a move? In that case they cunts knew he was out the country. 

12 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Yes should be action taken against the scum for failing in their duty to ensure the safety of all at the match on Sunday and for gaining an unfair advantage by fielding a player who should have been nowhere near the ground.   Will the corrupt powers take action?  Will they fuck. 

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

I dont know where this .75 comes from. They never won the league it was gifted to them. The season was incomplete.

I dunno where the 9 comes from, I wouldn't give them the first 5

Archived