League Potentially Paused ?

Tosh8

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

https://www.ukad.org.uk/athletes/whereabouts-and-adams

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/media/1817/scottish-fa-anti-doping-regulations.pdf

Pretty sure an epl player got done a few years ago for not letting them know where he was on a day off.

I think it was Rio Ferdinand .

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Probably already mentioned but I just read LASK were deducted 6 points for breaking Covid rules.

LASK were deducted 12 points for training during lockdown.

The 12 points were cut to 6 because their points tally gets halved when the league splits.

6 points for only training, not playing any games. 

A real league making big decisions. 

13 minutes ago, mick1271 said:

I think it was Rio Ferdinand .

Think your right, he got an 8 month ban for not being at the training ground when they turned up despite testing negative a few days later. 

Also Man City, Bournemouth and Fleetwood have all been fined for not being able to provide players whereabouts to anti doping officials, so if the scum genuinely didn’t know then they must be in trouble aswell.

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Craig Houston/Sons Of Struth made a post on social media saying celtic must be the only club in the world not to know their player was abroad, after picking them up from the airport.

Or something to that effect. 

Shows the total disregard they and their govern bodies have for Scottish football. The fact that no newspaper or media correspondent has asked them on when they became aware of boli’s trip to Spain supports their narrative. 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

I don't believe Aberdeen should forfeit their games. They never played a player who broke protocol. Their penalty was supposed to play a depleted starting 11 for a fortnight.

The scum on the other hand played a player who broke protocol. Whether they knew it or not is irrelevant. The result has to be overturned and Killie awarded a 3-0 win.

Legia didn't knowingly play a player who came on in the final stages of a 6-1 agg win and yet ended up being penalized.

Where is the difference?

Never really thought of it that way so far point. I was more meaning that it's allowed for 2 free strikes so to speak with no real punishment which means every team that follows now will get hammered far more as there is apparently no room left in the fixture schedule.

I agree on the scum point fully.

4 hours ago, DMax399 said:

They’ve thrown their man under the bus and denied all knowledge, and their liability with it, in their eyes at least.

Reminds me of the corrupt GCC who threw the Bin lorry  driver under the bus to protect a law suit from all the relatives of the  dead , in the Bin lorry accident a few years ago .

That was corrupt to fuck

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Reminds me of the corrupt GCC who throw the Bin lorry  driver under the bus to protect a law suit from all the relatives of the  dead , in the Bin lorry accident a few years ago .

That was corrupt to fuck

Yeah I remember it well.  They certainly distanced themselves from the driver as quickly as they could.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Did it not ultimately cost them the league title . They were miles ahead in the league . Or was that something else

LASK were 6 points clear of RB Salzburg and ended up 6 behind going into the split and they collapsed after that. 

Must have been so disheartening.

Just now, DMax399 said:

Yeah I remember it well.  They certainly distanced themselves from the driver as quickly as they could.

And that is exactly how many big Companies behave when they want to protect their brand , the corruption . And clearly how the scum are behaving here

Archived