Morelos Has To Go..

Swagger

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

you been listening to Boyd - Morelos left the park at the nearest point, as the rules state, this was nowhere near where Itten came on so couldn't possibly shake hands 

and AM was looking rather sheepishly as he had the black arm band and didn’t know what to do with it.

16 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

you been listening to Boyd - Morelos left the park at the nearest point, as the rules state, this was nowhere near where Itten came on so couldn't possibly shake hands 

I did mention the new ruling in my post. However, most players somehow still manage to exit at the dugout except for wee Alfie. 

I love the wee man but he doesn't help himself sometimes by sulking and this time he has run foul with the boss by not training properly.

6 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I did mention the new ruling in my post. However, most players somehow still manage to exit at the dugout except for wee Alfie. 

I love the wee man but he doesn't help himself sometimes by sulking and this time he has run foul with the boss by not training properly.

sulking ? no player I hope is happy at being taken off, and he's not most players, he went by the rules probably as not to give the referee the chance to book him, so how could he shake Ittens hand

3 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Never understood why people say this, you could literally say that for 99% of players that have came here. 

Because its a fact for almost every player that plays for us.

Some on here actually think this guy is going on to greater things.....

The circus surrounding Morelos has gone on too long.  Every presser Gerrard is being asked about Morelos.  How has been in training, has his head been turned, is he leaving, etc.  Just move him on already. 

The money made from the transfer of Morelos can bring in one or two more and finish off our summer transfer business.  Morelos can be immense on his day but it's for the greater good now that he leaves.

29 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Because its a fact for almost every player that plays for us.

Some on here actually think this guy is going on to greater things.....

He certainly has the potential to go on to greater things. 

Better player than Dembele and that fanny scored 2 goals to put his side into a CL semi final :lol:

22 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He certainly has the potential to go on to greater things. 

Better player than Dembele and that fanny scored 2 goals to put his side into a CL semi final :lol:

Dembele's a much better player than Alfredo.  So  is Edward.   Buffalo lashes out to score, I've never once seen him chip the goalie or anything.  Prime example was the League Cup final, umpteen chances to beat Foster.

18 hours ago, berkshirebear said:

We havent sold him yet, and his value has dropped dramtically since the turn of the year. He's clearly taking the piss with our club so he get fecked as far im concerned.

We might have won the league last year if he hadnt thrown his toys out of the pram..

Morelos brought a lot of issues on himself (in terms of officials) and let the club down repeatedly. 

We've had a 16m bid for him already this season,  the highest bid we have ever had for him.  I don't know how you can say his value has dropped.

Players go through spells of form, most managers will obviously know this.  They know they are getting a proven European goalscorer, a guy who will bully defences etc. 

He hasn't turned shit at new years, he has just had a bad run of form.

There has to be some movement on this, this week.

Aside from holding onto someone unhappy, who's head's been turned and has asked to be left out of squads - he's a high earner.

I'd guess he's maybe on 30k a week now due to his multiple contract extensions. We can't shell that out every week for a player that's literally giving us nothing in return. 

He needs sold soon for everyone's sake, but mostly our own. 

Gives me no pleasure saying that. I've always wanted him to stay and knuckle down - but that's not going to happen now. Let's be realistic. 

It,s a pity that it appears he will leave in these circumstances.  I think we'd all rather he was banging in the goals and we received an offer we couldn't turn down rather than what will be remembered as him downing tools.

1 hour ago, TMB said:

The circus surrounding Morelos has gone on too long.  Every presser Gerrard is being asked about Morelos.  How has been in training, has his head been turned, is he leaving, etc.  Just move him on already. 

The money made from the transfer of Morelos can bring in one or two more and finish off our summer transfer business.  Morelos can be immense on his day but it's for the greater good now that he leaves.

Think most now are of this opinion.  Too big a risk keeping him and hoping he turns himself round.

Thought wee McCann spoke well.  Says if his head is turned, then he needs to get it turned back.  We've given him the platform, particularly with the runs in Europe,  to establish a reputation that will allow him a big money move.  

3 minutes ago, jbm26896 said:

Rather bitter.

I said the same last season. He has taken the piss out of us. Went AWOL on and off the pitch last season.  Has never delivered when it matters either. Good riddance to him.

1 hour ago, Boybluesy said:

Dembele's a much better player than Alfredo.  So  is Edward.   Buffalo lashes out to score, I've never once seen him chip the goalie or anything.  Prime example was the League Cup final, umpteen chances to beat Foster.

Dembele was playing against Kiernan and Senderos etc. 

Scored one less goal than Dembele in 55 less games. 

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

We've had a 16m bid for him already this season,  the highest bid we have ever had for him.  I don't know how you can say his value has dropped.

Players go through spells of form, most managers will obviously know this.  They know they are getting a proven European goalscorer, a guy who will bully defences etc. 

He hasn't turned shit at new years, he has just had a bad run of form.

At one point he looked genuinely like a 20-30 million plus player imo. Im not so such we will end up getting the money we all hope for him now!! 

Archived