Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

5 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Literally our 90s adidas gear with different colours…

Aye and you can still buy our old stuff if you look for it

Thats lazy as fuck from adidas. Castore have been dead on mostly. We won’t be near adidas when that lot have them anyway 

On 04/06/2024 at 19:11, SteveEarle said:

Still loads of £10 home shirts. That's a snip to be fair.

Amost giving them away.

I know they are outdated, but Google what sports gear you can buy online for a tenner....

A pair of socks maybe?

I sometimes buy the old kits and wear them under my clothes in winter. Also pretty cheap pajamas.

Either way, the money goes to the club.

Can't go wrong for a tenner.

On 08/06/2024 at 03:41, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Amost giving them away.

I know they are outdated, but Google what sports gear you can buy online for a tenner....

A pair of socks maybe?

I sometimes buy the old kits and wear them under my clothes in winter. Also pretty cheap pajamas.

Either way, the money goes to the club.

Can't go wrong for a tenner.

100%. Cheap as chips. You can hardly buy a t-shirt for £10. Wear it around the house and the money goes to the club. It's a no brainer.

Edit: Another 20% off with DAD20 discount code. That's £8 for last years home top. Crazy!

1 minute ago, stuart1994 said:

What’s the deal with him ? He seems like the biggest gimp in our support. Am I right in saying he’s the same guy who turned up to a club event and just expected to get in ? 

He is and ever since he got turned away he has completely turned on the club apparently. I dont have twitter but his whole attitude towards the club changed according to a thread about him on FF a month or 2 ago.

So according to dingwall you cant bad mouth Scotland because he likes them but he can start a thread so his forum can get tore into an individual?

Even if said individual is a walloper.

47 minutes ago, wully said:

So according to dingwall you cant bad mouth Scotland because he likes them but he can start a thread so his forum can get tore into an individual?

Even if said individual is a walloper.

You're also not allowed to start a thread about him but he can. The cunt thinks he's some kind of benevolent dictator for taking photos of the papers