Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

On 06/12/2020 at 14:30, AGC123 said:

I ordered the wee man a kit for Christmas, used Apple Pay online and it came up with an error saying the payment failed, so I re-ordered it. 

got confirmation, 3 days later x2 kits arrived and I’ve been charged twice. 
went to return one £3 to send it back plus the £5 delivery for that order. 

emailed concierge@Rangers got a response today basically telling me to fuck off. If I want to return it it’s at my cost. disgracefully customer service. 

castore two bit mick outfit 

It’s not Castore or Rangers fault if your Apple Pay bought something twice. 

23 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

This one? Seen a few bits on twitter.  Don't like it much tbh.

edit. just checked and it seems available online in all adult sizes

20201208_162752.jpg

Looks as if someone has been wearing one of our old third strips while painting their ceiling. 

On 08/12/2020 at 16:14, psb07158 said:

They posted up a Black & Gold range which looked class, no sponsors either but it got pulled as I was trying to buy something

Bizarre

https://shop.rangers.co.uk/collections/players-training/products/mens-black-gold-1-4-zip

the added it back but now with sponsorship 

My 1/4 zip and jogger shorts finally arrived after the blue week sale and the shorts had some weird stain down the front from the tie cords. Fired it in wash but if it doesn't come out will be interesting to see what they say as I will be sending them back! 

1 minute ago, FlippinEck said:

My 1/4 zip and jogger shorts finally arrived after the blue week sale and the shorts had some weird stain down the front from the tie cords. Fired it in wash but if it doesn't come out will be interesting to see what they say as I will be sending them back! 

They might say naw now that you’ve washed them 

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I used to love getting the Rangers calendar on Christmas morning :lol:

I always remember Bob Malcolm was March one year for my birthday and I was pissed off because Ricksen was my favourite player

Football Manager and the calendar are the only things ill ask for at Christmas.

The wife lets me put it up in the spare room which is kind of her.

Bought the black and gold tee today, looks an absolute bumper. See we’ve also released a cheaper version of the Garcia hoodies today also. 

Got to feel after a bumpy start things have got better since, really looking forward to next years kits as some of the stuff released recently is outrageously good. 

They’re very good at marketing new kit and taking your money, but absolutely rotten when you have to return kit. Three times I’ve returned stuff, and each time I’ve had to track it back, make emails to confirm receipt and hassle them to get my cash back. 
I’ve had to contact them with postage details, and each time the kit has exceeded the stated return time, and refund time. 
On a plus note, they have agreed a discount on the next order.

I still think they are punching above their weight with regards to professionalism, better suited with a stall at the barras.

On 10/12/2020 at 16:08, ChampionsAgain said:

Bought the black and gold tee today, looks an absolute bumper. See we’ve also released a cheaper version of the Garcia hoodies today also. 

Got to feel after a bumpy start things have got better since, really looking forward to next years kits as some of the stuff released recently is outrageously good. 

Heading over to Ibrox tomorrow to pick one of the black/orange ones up... any idea what the sizes are like? Need to go a size or two up etc? 

9 hours ago, M-89 said:

Heading over to Ibrox tomorrow to pick one of the black/orange ones up... any idea what the sizes are like? Need to go a size or two up etc? 

I’m a XL for the kits, L for hoodies, L for the 1/4 zip and L for joggies 😂 

I’d say stick with your size for the hoodie