Castore Kit Thread

Clemdog

On 10/12/2020 at 20:35, sandyboyblue said:
4 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Ordered stuff from them when the blue Friday deals were on. Absolutely no sign of it...

I still think they are punching above their weight with regards to professionalism, better suited to a stall at the barras.

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Ordered stuff from them when the blue Friday deals were on. Absolutely no sign of it...

Mines took an age to come through bud, ended up emailing them and to be fair the got back to me the next day...... Got the boy a large kids anthem jacket but its a fair bit bigger than his large black and orange top...... 

14 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Black and gold stuff came today. The training tee is so far ahead of the home strip it’s no even funny. 

I like the jacket but begrudge paying that when they were happy to cut the other ones to half price for 'blue week'. 

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Is there any indication of whether the Chuckle Brothers will be supplying the kit and other gear next season, or whether it'll be someone good?
I've pretty much given up hope of getting my hands on a Pro jersey.

The Castore deal runs for several years. What rock have you been living under? 

4 minutes ago, Gmajor1991 said:

Is there any indication of whether the Chuckle Brothers will be supplying the kit and other gear next season, or whether it'll be someone good?
I've pretty much given up hope of getting my hands on a Pro jersey.

Will trust with all the shit from this seasons MISTAKES,would assume they have got their shit together going forward.
afasik it's a win win for both parties.

10 minutes ago, SPWF said:

The Castore deal runs for several years. What rock have you been living under? 

I haven't been paying attention since the whole Pro jersey and school jumper fiascos blew over. Just hoping there's some consistency in supply and improvement in quality next year

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Will trust with all the shit from this seasons MISTAKES,would assume they have got their shit together going forward.
afasik it's a win win for both parties.

If they have not learned from the issues this season by the time the next season strips are on sale, then serious questions need to be asked of Castore.

35 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

I got the home jersey on pre order last August. Been washed multiple times and not one letter has fallen off. Top looks as good as new and I have the one made in Turkey.

Can't even remember if they are supposed to be the shit ones or not.:lol:

Mines is the opposite castore badge peeling off and multiple letters already gone from the inside, made in turkey also, 3rd kit was made in china and apart from a couple of letters inside it everything is still perfect on it even the qualoty of it feels better. 

It hasn't totally put me off as every so often we do get a home kit with these problems just hope it is ironed out for next season. 

30 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Mines is the opposite castore badge peeling off and multiple letters already gone from the inside, made in turkey also, 3rd kit was made in china and apart from a couple of letters inside it everything is still perfect on it even the qualoty of it feels better. 

It hasn't totally put me off as every so often we do get a home kit with these problems just hope it is ironed out for next season. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

The fact they've now got Newcastle and potentially will have another club by the time next season rolls around - which means they'll be stretched even further - gives me the fear these 'mistakes' will still be here by the time our new kit is released.

Unless they are ramping up the recruitment etc to aid them with these new acquired deals.

The Newcastle deal has not as yet been confirmed by the club or Castore, similar to the supposed Wolves deal too.

They do however have McLaren Automotive, Sydney Roosters ARLteam, Melbourne Storm NRL team and the West Coast Eagles AFL team.

They also have a whole array of ambassadors including Gary Neville.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castore_(brand)

52 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

We’ve been treated like mugs since the day this Castore deal was announced. I’ve been waiting for this pro version for months after delay upon delay and now that it’s here it has no pro sponsors?

i get the differences between the replica and pro, and don’t mind paying the £95 but fully expected it to have the same sponsors the players have on their shirts - like every other club do that offer pro/elite/authentic versions have.

I got the home ‘made in Turkey’ shirt which I held off returning like a mug thinking they surely couldn’t have made the gigantic fuck up that everyone was highlighting compared to the ‘made in China’ versions. So I now have a shiter version of the home shirt which some people received all because we pre-ordered and lined their pockets first opportunity we could.

Genuinely a couple of chancing, out their depth, cowboys who need to pick up the pace ahead of our anniversary season. 

46 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

£95 is taking the piss, "pro" top or not.

if you want to see people in Rangers tops and in turn advertising the brand by this, then you need to make all of the merchandise affordable to everyone. 

I sometimes wonder if cunts actually support our club in this thread and there’s certainly a smell of shite about some posters and it’s as if they just want to put the boot into the club and to make Castore look as if they are failing.

12 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

We’ve been treated like mugs since the day this Castore deal was announced. I’ve been waiting for this pro version for months after delay upon delay and now that it’s here it has no pro sponsors?

i get the differences between the replica and pro, and don’t mind paying the £95 but fully expected it to have the same sponsors the players have on their shirts - like every other club do that offer pro/elite/authentic versions have.

I got the home ‘made in Turkey’ shirt which I held off returning like a mug thinking they surely couldn’t have made the gigantic fuck up that everyone was highlighting compared to the ‘made in China’ versions. So I now have a shiter version of the home shirt which some people received all because we pre-ordered and lined their pockets first opportunity we could.

Genuinely a couple of chancing, out their depth, cowboys who need to pick up the pace ahead of our anniversary season. 

I do agree that the Pro version should have Seko and Tomket Tires on the tops. Seems strange they do not. (Would be interesting to hear the response as to why)

I hope Castore have learned lessons this season.

14 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

£95 is taking the piss, "pro" top or not.

if you want to see people in Rangers tops and in turn advertising the brand by this, then you need to make all of the merchandise affordable to everyone. 

The Pricing for the Pro version seems to be in-line with the authentic versions from say Nike for other clubs.

https://www.adidas.co.uk/manchester-united-20-21-home-authentic-jersey/GC7957.html

19 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I sometimes wonder if cunts actually support our club in this thread and there’s certainly a smell of shite about some posters and it’s as if they just want to put the boot into the club and to make Castore look as if they are failing.

Na mate, I think people are entitled to highlight issues surrounding Castore. I had more, completely unnecessary, problems dealing with them over stuff bought at Christmas, which is ongoing even now. They don’t seem to be learning from their mistakes quickly enough.

And the issue of the pro tops being has been yet another black mark.  From the Turkish/Chinese variations of the tops, to saying the pro kit would be available by Christmas and now finally launching it in February, so deep into the season. It’s not great.