Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, shaka said:

Clancy again  being the biggest threat for us not winning!

It says much for Clancy that SG might be tempted to take Borna off to save him from a red card , not because Borna looks like getting another one , but because we can't trust a referee in calling it right . 

21 minutes ago, Swally said:

You don't think it's unusual to have 3 first picks getting injuries and not being able to start/continue within half of one game?

Not really. It happens. Doesnt happen often.. therefore unusual, but it does happen. Doesnt mean its a "shambles" though. 

Very comfortable. 

I like the look of Davis and Kamara in this game. Both very composed and playing forward passes at the right time/s.

Hagi picking nice passes here and there too.

Kent took his goal superb. If there's a better player, right now, in the SPL I'd like to see him.

My only complaint is that we still look very flimsy/powderpuff in front of goal in shooting areas. I want at least another 2 in this second half against these cunts. There's no reason why we shouldn't. 

To think it was only a few years ago, I watched these 2 sides, at the same stadium and United humped us and were worthy winners. Whilst we might not be capable of winning a league just yet - we've came so far from the McCoist years.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Controversial opinion incoming

Reveal hidden contents

Roofe hasn't kicked a ball since he's arrived. 

I just hope there’s a whole lot more to come from him but I’ll hold any judgment until he has another good few games under his belt 

Archived