Official Rangers vs Dundee Utd Match Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ready1873 said:

Yes but he has to show it. Clever player but not offering a lot. One of they players thag will destroy a team one game and does fuck all for three games after it. 

He does show it, though. If you want him to show it every 5 mins then he is worth 100 million and plays for Real Madrid, though.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

SG will probably do sub then say Clancy had a good game whereas he needs to call these refs out and take the hit in the pocket 

I'd love him to say he had to take Borna off because he couldn't trust Clancy in calling it right , but you're right , it won't happen . Would probably put him in the dock if he did though . 

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

Some one posted the other week about Aberdeen doing this, apparently half time does not count as a window

Glad to hear it. 

Anyone carrying a wee knock should be taken off at half time then, so we won't have to use our last window too early in 2nd half. 

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Agree. He hasnt really been played as a striker yet.. Is he a "striker" though? 

I always thought he was support to the main striker, but there was a lot of noise about him being our main striker so I'm not entirely sure what Gerrard expects of him.

He certainly doesn't look prolific enough to be a striker going by his stats.

Maybe Gerrard doesn't want a main striker and just wants 3 players who can score goals up front?

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Get Barisic off before the cheating fenian Clancy sends him off 

I’m sure under current rules making subs at HT doesn’t count as one of the 3 sub situation occasions you’re allowed. I’d get Bassey in at HT then we can still make another couple when we are 4 up. 

4 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Yes but he has to show it. Clever player but not offering a lot. One of they players thag will destroy a team one game and does fuck all for three games after it. 

Yeah consistency is key for him. Young enough to still improve on that quickly

12 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

missed the first half, how we doing?

Ok mate. First 20 mins thought was really slow but feel like we picked it up after that. Not been the best performance but we have a 2 goal cushion so cant complain.

Only downfall is we have had a few injurys but they dont look to serious. Barker and jack taking aff.

2 minutes ago, Swally said:

I always thought he was support to the main striker, but there was a lot of noise about him being our main striker so I'm not entirely sure what Gerrard expects of him.

He certainly doesn't look prolific enough to be a striker going by his stats.

Maybe Gerrard doesn't want a main striker and just wants 3 players who can score goals up front?

I think he is probably a player that is "in amongst it" kinda player.. certainly looks like it so far. I will, however, reserve judgement :) 

Archived