Best we've played for yonks

hammer93

Today was more like what we demand and expect, injuries apart today was a tremendous days work....the work rate today was immense...special mention for Davis & Kamara....they can be very much criticised in here (myself included) but today both proved their worth in breaking up attacks and actually moving the ball forward with more purpose 

The one touch football today was brilliant to watch, it was just disappointing that we only scored 4....if we are disappointed at only scoring 4 then we know we are progressing and moving in the right direction 

I'm a happy and contented bear tonight :pipe:

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Agree. Very impressed. Davis, Kent and Tav the standouts, Arfield excellent from the bench. Bit disappointed with Hagi still, otherwise great all round.

BBC, in their infinite wisdom, made Hagi their MOTM.

Must have watched a different match to rest of civilization.

So many things to be pleased about today , I think Tom Miller summed it up perfectly when he said we had the appetite for it . 

So many good performances - Davis , Kent , Goldson and Roofe , and refreshing to see us keeping it up for the full 90 minutes . 

Great to see Davis and Arfield play well today and some of the link-up was top notch...only negative performance-wise was Hagi again for me. Think his lack of mobility will be a problem against the better teams in the league. Two assists though so what the fuck do I know.

There’s a slick interplay happening between the front 4.  Kent, Hagi, Roofe, Morelos, Arfield, all linking up brilliantly.  Barisic and Tavernier supporting them in the wings is brilliant.  We’ve gotten a lot better than the last two years.

It’s not all about Morelos anymore.  It’s a team effort now between that front four when it comes to creating and scoring goals.

I was very satisfied with that today as I commented in the match thread. If (given what has happened the last two seasons, it is a big if) we can keep up this form then we will be Champions  come the end of the season. Assuming we get that far of course, with the second wave of the Pandemic lurching into view over the horizon. Rangers are a very good team now, we only have to keep playing as well as we have, and even cunts like Cheating Clancy will not be able to stop us pissing upon their 9.75 in a row dream.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Agree. Very impressed. Davis, Kent and Tav the standouts, Arfield excellent from the bench. Bit disappointed with Hagi still, otherwise great all round.

Arfield has realised he isnt a first pick and he needs to raise his game. And he did today. 

2 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Arfield has realised he isnt a first pick and he needs to raise his game. And he did today. 

Kamara , Arfield and Morelos all did well when they came on today . What a difference it makes to have first eleven team players on the bench , as opposed to those that were just to make the numbers up . 

24 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Kamara , Arfield and Morelos all did well when they came on today . What a difference it makes to have first eleven team players on the bench , as opposed to those that were just to make the numbers up . 

Yep.  What a difference. We have a squad and are likely to add to it.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Dundee Utd are a shocking team being honest. They do this daft 3 man press but have 5 sitting back also so leave the midfield completely exposed.

We played well but we have to be far more ruthless when coming up against dross like we did today.

Considering they gave the papes a game the other week could tell that they arent as good as the media would lead you to believe. something we already know however

2 hours ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Great to see Davis and Arfield play well today and some of the link-up was top notch...only negative performance-wise was Hagi again for me. Think his lack of mobility will be a problem against the better teams in the league. Two assists though so what the fuck do I know.

Arfield was like the player he used to be  today ..... thought he was excellent.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Dundee Utd are a shocking team being honest. They do this daft 3 man press but have 5 sitting back also so leave the midfield completely exposed.

We played well but we have to be far more ruthless when coming up against dross like we did today.

Yes, the only real area for improvement would be converting shots at goal to shots in goal.  Should have had at least two more goals. 

Archived