Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

7 minutes ago, alibali59 said:

He obviously is that kind character 😉lol

It'll be very interesting to see if he's cited and a red ordered as he'll miss the game at Ibrox,,,,,,,,,,depending on when the hearing , if there is , is held.

There is simply no defending what he did although they will appeal the decision just because we appealed the covid decision.

Just now, real boydie9 said:

Spot on Canabear 👍👍

M8 i listen to sports radio stations over here with retired athletes commentating on the sports they played in and other ones but if a host steps out of line in what he's talking about he's put in his place pronto albeit in a reasonably nice way:lol:

This twat thinks he's way better than these ex pros that are on the show or that his opinion is relevant. It's not and if he was over here he wouldn't last.

Another thing is he let slip earlier in the show today that he was watching the bheast game last night.

Motherwell fan my arse.

Is it just me that thinks these bheast fans that phone in haven't a clue about the game or their team?

Talking about bringing in young players for the rest of the season is fine if you don't have to play the players who won't be there next season just to try and up their potential transfer fees.

Skint FC

16 minutes ago, Canabear said:

Is it just me that thinks these bheast fans that phone in haven't a clue about the game or their team?

Talking about bringing in young players for the rest of the season is fine if you don't have to play the players who won't be there next season just to try and up their potential transfer fees.

Skint FC

They're all as thick as fuck mate.